Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:00 AM   #331
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Ed, what is keeping you from posting a copy of the breeding loan agreement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Ace in the hole Kelli, I really believe this will be tried in Erie County,N.Y. court.
Kelli,

Its just an empty hole. He cant figure out how to fill.

If ed actually had proof you think he wouldnt post it? it wouldnt matter if it goes to court or not. it wont hurt you to post proof her. i think your trying to bully a little girl.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:01 AM   #332
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post

WOW, you didnt see him as sick!!!! this is the dragon you claim that was sick here is your words exactly so which one is it???
tom I told you he was thin, you agreed. I thought maybe a coccidia overload, not a big deal. Nicole has made it a big deal, she has showed me no tests to prove anything,,,yet she claims she has treated him with 4 drugs. looking back on this after all the lies she has posted here and on other threads maybe she is lying about him being sick so she can steal him? I really don't know what or who to believe.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:01 AM   #333
HowlinGaleDragons
Go find Tom! That Proves right there Ed you KNEW he was Sick!

Old 04-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #334
HowlinGaleDragons
LOL Ed you have dug yourself a deep hole and you can't get out of it. Why don't you save what little tiny shred of any respect you have left and pay up? Why keep making yourself look bad? I will even be nice though I should not be Send me $200 Right now and I will waive the $30 you owe me for the table and I will consider Prince SOLD to you as he is legally my dragon. And after you pay the $200 you won't have to dig your hole any deeper you can just do what you always do and disapear.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:06 AM   #335
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
i think your trying to bully a little girl.
If the little girl tried to steal a dragon from you would you just look the other way?

Prince is only 1 dragon, Nicole and I need to talk about many other dragons she bought on credit and has yet to pay a dime on them.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:08 AM   #336
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
LOL Ed you have dug yourself a deep hole and you can't get out of it. Why don't you save what little tiny shred of any respect you have left and pay up? Why keep making yourself look bad? I will even be nice though I should not be Send me $200 Right now and I will waive the $30 you owe me for the table and I will consider Prince SOLD to you as he is legally my dragon. And after you pay the $200 you won't have to dig your hole any deeper you can just do what you always do and disapear.
There it is ed another 50 and its yours!!!!

SO it would be a $750.00 adult leatherback.

MAN, nothing like a scammer getting scammed.

What are you gonna do ed.

You better hurry up it may be $250 if you dont agree in the next 15 min.

TICK TOCK.

Im going to bed.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:09 AM   #337
HowlinGaleDragons
LOL Ed agian with saying I owe you money you are truly digging a hole so deep no one can pull you out.

I'm waiting for the pay pal Ed I won't stay up much longer I will print the label tonight and post proof of it; I want you gone I never want to have to think "Ed" ever agian as it makes me sick.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:09 AM   #338
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Go find Tom! That Proves right there Ed you KNEW he was Sick!
You were told in advance he was thin and you said ship him.

Coccidia is not a big deal, it can be treated in 10 days.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:09 AM   #339
HowlinGaleDragons
LOL Tom don't laugh to hard or your ribs will hurt as much as mine do

Old 04-30-2010, 02:10 AM   #340
HowlinGaleDragons
Not a big deal huh Ed maybe you should go do some reasong Coccidia can KILL a dragon if not treated properly and you knowingly added to his stress by shipping him and shipping him without telling me he was sick? Where you trying to infect my dragons on purpose?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!