Good Guy Corky Jordan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
JoMama2
Thumbs up Corky Jordan

Received a beautiful dragon, packed professionally and sent in a timely manner. Answered any and all questions before and after purchase. He held the dragon until our weather broke on his own initiative, which shows he cares about his animals. Easily accessible through any means. Dragon ate the same day I got him, and has eaten bugs and veggies second day too. Pictures didn't do him justice. Thanks for our newest addition to our reptile family.

Old 05-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
fearaffect
Thumbs up

Corky's a stand up guy. Always nice, answers questions quickly and has some super uberly cool Dragons......you choose well!!!

Old 05-20-2012, 01:33 AM   #3
mikepanzarella
Corky from Diamond Den is one of the best breeders around in my opinion.
top quality dragons and top quality customer service.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:09 AM   #4
Brandon Roesler
I have also recently purchased from Corky. He is absolutely a stand up guy, packing, updating and communication were superb. Both are thriving well and are Very Nice. Thanks again Cork, keep doing what you're doing.

Old 05-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
DiamondDen
Thanks you guys i just now seen this sense we do most of our sales on the facebook these days im normally only on fauna 1 X a day, but we both really appreciate the kind words from you all its nice to know the hard work pays off with happy customers, and ofcourse you guys all know we are always around if you need anything at all :-)

Old 05-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #6
gymgirlx
I have a baby from Diamond Den. 5 months old, 14" of little chub. I could not be happier with my purchase 3 months ago.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #7
kristy<3sgeckos
i recently received my first dragon from corky since my last passed a few years ago. he was friendly and answered any questions that i had. he shipped the day after payment and my little girl came professionally packed. she ate the first day she arrived and is a happy little fatty i couldnt be happier with the transaction and i would definitely recommend this seller to anyone looking for dragons!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!