Another scam artist mac_moris@graffiti.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-05-2004, 02:25 PM   #1
ChaosCat
Another scam artist mac_moris@graffiti.net

This is the first time I've ever been contacted by a scammer.

Here's the email he sent me:

To: admin@lowergroundreptiles.net
Subject: Message about: Surplus male Rosy boas and 2003 male KSB for sale

HELLO Seller,
As Regarding your advert of (: Surplus male Rosy boas and 2003 male KSB for sale )for sale.I am interested in purchasing it.I would like to know the actual price you are offering to sell it and also it's present condition.Also the mode of payment which he would be using would be by a Certified Check and also shipping arrangment would be made with a reliable and capable shipping company whon can handle the shippment.
Best Of Regards

Old 11-13-2004, 03:42 PM   #2
RNPreptiles
Ive gotten emails just like that when selling a car. I never respond to them. I said cash only and the email still asked about a check and for how much. If they send an automated response with questions that were answered in the ad that means they dont have time to read it properly (considering it is not a scam) and therefore would not be able to properly care for the animal.

Old 11-13-2004, 04:28 PM   #3
Bringerofdoom
another nigerean scam. just love how the item in question is in () just like a fill in the blank email.... god when will these morons learn.

Old 11-13-2004, 06:00 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
Clara,

Would you mind posting that thread again but in the BOI. Here it will get lost in the General Business Discussions and some people may miss this information you are providing. Maybe posting it in the Nigerian scam thread so we can have them all together and people are aware of it.

Kindly.

Old 11-13-2004, 06:08 PM   #5
ChaosCat
Will do. I didn't know there was a Nigerian scam thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!