Inquiry on Atomic Lizard Ranch. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2003, 05:35 PM   #1
Pug
Inquiry on Atomic Lizard Ranch.

Hello, Ive been wanting a bearded dragon for around 3 years, but I've never gotten one. Beardies get a lil' too big so ive settled on a Rankins/Lawsons Dragon. Ive chatted briefly (well, thru email) to Dana Pennebaker at Sundial about thier Rankins, but I'd like to know if anyone has dealt with the Atomic Lizard Ranch at all. I'd like to have a few more options on where to buy one from, just in case. Perhaps point me more directions as well.

Thanks,

Chris Narayan

Old 07-10-2003, 11:19 PM   #2
ReptileKIngdom
Atomic Lizard Ranch

I have done business with Collette in the past and the animals were always of good quality,shipped and packaged well. I have also done business with Sundial reptiles and in both cases there is good quality, lots of knowledge and professionalism. I don't think you can't go wrong either way.

Good Luck.

Old 07-11-2003, 07:22 PM   #3
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
It's been quite a while, but I bought a leopard gecko from them and was very happy with my purchase. The gecko was great and proved to be an excellent breeder for me later on.

Old 12-23-2004, 02:10 AM   #4
jnewsome26
Anyone else ever done business with Atomic Lizard Ranch? I'm looking at picking up a tegu or two, and theirs look appealing.

Jonathan Newsome

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!