High Quality Reptiles (another Good Guys post) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2003, 04:45 PM   #1
E2MacPets
High Quality Reptiles (another Good Guys post)

I recently purchased the most beautiful leopard gecko that is now in my collection from High Quality Reptiles in Canada.

The purchase went smoothly and the price was more than fair. The gecko was very accurately represented on their website and despite the harsh trip (delta dash from Canada to an almost as cold New York) looked no worse for wear. In fact, it looked as healthy as any of my animals if not healthier (and I spoil my leos rotten)!

Matt and Susan of High Quality Reptiles are Good People in my book!

Old 01-18-2003, 08:25 AM   #2
k-9
I'll Agree

I have to agree with you. I recently purchased a couple of their geckos also and love what i got. They were great people to deal with and the packing was great. They were put in a over size box for extra padding and heat . They got here in great shape

Thanks for everything Matt and Susan

David Pollard

Old 12-22-2004, 09:49 AM   #3
mathaldo
I agree as well. I've bought sveral geckos from High Quality Reptiles and all of them have been very healthy and all the deals went smoothly.

Thanks,
Mathew Van Camp

Old 12-22-2004, 01:53 PM   #4
Sunset Gecko
Thumbs up Glad

I'm glad to hear it, I may purchase some stripes from them after next years season.

Old 12-22-2004, 06:59 PM   #5
Dan Lubinsky
Having bought from Matt and Susan for two years, if all transactions went as smoothly as theirs the BOI wouldn't be needed.

Old 12-22-2004, 07:17 PM   #6
E2MacPets
Indeed... here is an international shipment, it boggles the mind that so many companies in the states can't conduct business as smoothly.

Outsourcing geckos... what a concept.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!