!!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2004, 01:52 AM   #11
jason77
I noticed this person has a couple adult female balls for sale...
You would think if they had time to post and sell a couple more snakes they could ship the ones that were already paid for...
here is the link to the post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=54454

The price is fairly close to what you say you paid also

Old 11-08-2004, 01:52 AM   #12
Chris@TSE
i think those are the ones he pruchased! lol

Old 11-08-2004, 02:15 AM   #13
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally posted by jason77
I noticed this person has a couple adult female balls for sale...
You would think if they had time to post and sell a couple more snakes they could ship the ones that were already paid for...
here is the link to the post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=54454

The price is fairly close to what you say you paid also
Might want to check the date something was posted before adding it to the thread. The date is a couple days before he was supposed to get them shipped. ie. I think those are the ones in question (as top shelf noted), that the OP is trying to get the problem rectified.

Old 11-08-2004, 05:08 AM   #14
jason77
When was that posted then??? I think its pretty new....I dont remember seeing it a couple days ago..

Old 11-08-2004, 05:16 AM   #15
jason77
I was mistaken..the reply to the post must have bumped it up to the top of the list.......even though, it does look pretty bad on the sellers part.....busy or not if he has 450 dollars of somone elses money he should at the very least reply and let the person know of the situation

Old 11-08-2004, 06:10 AM   #16
KNOBTAIL
Heres a thought!

If it can be done..........When an ad is placed in Fauna, if any prior experience has occurred through the BOI, it should automatically pop up. At least this would give the potential buyer an opportunity to see some history of the individual . At least a more intellegent approach before sending money to complete strangers and..........hoping that you get what you paid for!

Credit card companies provide potential lenders with information that becomes available within minutes. Can you imagine if Kingsnake and Fauna and all the other sites pooled their efforts together to provide this information . That would certainly put a damper on these losers.

Old 11-08-2004, 02:16 PM   #17
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Ron,

Personally I would have waited at least 1 week before making any post. I also would not have made a post titled as you did on this one. There is no proof that he has stolen anything nor that he is a scam/Rip-Off. By the looks of the ad he has the animals as pending and as such sounds to me like he is (at that time) planning on them being sold. I would try calling him and e-mailing him again and if you need to do it every day until you get a response. Also I have sent a link to this thread to him via e-mail in hopes to get a response as well.

Old 11-08-2004, 02:32 PM   #18
Philly
Rob,

I wish I were more understanding like you but this transaction thus far has been completely unacceptable! Do you seriously think I should phone this guy and email him each and everyday? I do wish I had the psyche to do this my friend but I cannot and will not tolerate unnaceptable business practices.

More time? He had more than enough time. When he said he was going to ship this past Wednesday, he had Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday contact me. That's five days and as far as I'm concerned and that's more than generous.

I'm giving him until Wednesday before I begin alerting the authorities on this matter. This person has my money and the snakes. Give him more time to return something that lawfully belongs to me? He took my money and/or snakes hostage and I want one or the other back!

Old 11-08-2004, 03:20 PM   #19
speedingbandit
cant we all just get along...

Hey man from the time he recieved my M.O,,,it took a weekend and the following wed...before i got them,,i know he works 2 jobs,,which is why he couldnt answer his phone at all times..however he would return my e-mails just about every day to stay in touch...Let me add ive just gotten over gettin ripped off by L&B ,,aka barry white,still recoverin from that so until you at least lose all contact with this guy for a good length of time,,,cool it already...youve jumped the gun too much..also dont buy a damn thing from L&B reptiles ever.

Old 11-08-2004, 03:53 PM   #20
Bringerofdoom
i had similar problems with another reptile breeder, it took almost 3 weeks for me to get my package. when it was suposed to arrive 3 weeks prior to that. i went 2 weeks without contact with these people finally the end of the 2nd week i finally contacted them, to only find out i had to wait another week for them to ship it out. i exercised patience and understanding with them, after i agreed to wait another week they told me they would even give me a free reptile for the wait and my patience with them.

would you think i waited too long? i didnt make a scene of it, nor an ass out of myself in the process of waiting either.

i dont know, it honestly sounds like you jumped the gun here. snapping at another customer of his who was trying to offer advice to this was wrong imo.

also it is kinda wrong for you to blast him on the ad like you did, that apparantly he changed cause he was going to sell them to you. i honestly hopes he reads your thread and refunds your money and doesnt do business at all with you because of it. in your situation i would have waited a minimal of 2 weeks without contact to come here and post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!