!!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:07 PM   #51
Chris@TSE
"The Donald" has spoken........

Old 11-09-2004, 06:28 PM   #52
Sasheena
There are two or three points being pushed (over and over again) on this thread....

1st: The person about whom this thread is written has failed to be in communication for a week. Seems likely that at worst he's your average scoundrel, at best he's rotten at communication but the deal will be completed satisfactorily (sort of) for all concerned. We all agree that taking $450 and giving nothing for it IS the action of a BAD GUY. So time will show if this individual is a bad guy or not.

2nd: Everyone uses the BOI in their own way. To some it is a location of "last resort" that they would go to after trying very diligently to solve their issues with the offending party. To others it is a place to go to the instant there is even the slightest suspicion of nefarious behaviour, regardless of the truthfulness of the suspicion. Most of us are somewhere in between. We all have our opinion and our opinions are NOT WRONG.

3rd: it's easy if you've avoided car accidents, earthquakes, other natural disasters to believe that there is very little, or even no single thing, that would keep you from being in contact with someone on a daily basis, if only to communicate your delay. Sure it is not that frequent that it happens, but it DOES happen. One midnight I was up late creating a test to give to my math students the next day. Suddenly I was doubled over in pain and my boyfriend had to rush me to the emergency room. A week and two surgeries later I was released from the hospital. It was another week before I could sit at my computer. And as I was doubled in agony before the first surgery, and after it awaiting the second to fix the problems created by the first, I gave no thought to my online interactions. At that time I didn't work with live animals, but I did do online transactions, I had auctions running, and auctions I'd bid on, and all of those things went by the wayside. I was very lucky that I received no bad feedback from the people involved. Luckily I was in contact with them before they took it that far, though they had emailed me several times and were starting to head towards that 'bad feedback' stage, but they weren't too quick, and my online reputation was not destroyed. Accidents DO happen, as do difficulties that keep people from doing what they know is right and proper. LIFE happens.

Good luck getting your money or your critters. Hopefully this is just one of those difficulties that will be quickly resolved to the satisfaction of all involved.

Old 11-09-2004, 07:41 PM   #53
Rockford
Re: Here's my answer

Quote:
Originally posted by David Scarboro
I terminate people who don't call or show up to work for 3 consecutive days. Bottom Line=Veasna Muth, You're Fired!
JMHO
David Scarboro
Dahlonega, Ga.

Hey David-

I want to work for you!!!! 3 days? No call, no show for 1 day your fired!!! Your too nice. Tell your employees I said so.

Bthacker

Old 11-09-2004, 08:05 PM   #54
David Scarboro
Talking Well we are way off topic now!

Thanks Brett!

"The Donald" (thanks chris!)

David Scarboro
Dahlonega, Ga.

Old 11-09-2004, 08:33 PM   #55
KNOBTAIL
Sasheena, we all understand

that things can happen. Just as you mentioned your story about being hospitalized, I too had some difficulties several years ago when I had my heart attack. Unexpected but nevertheless , threw everything into a topsy turvy spin. BUT

I was not holding $ 450.00 , nor would I make no attempt to get in touch with the buyer. Come on now, how about a simple email, or better yet a phone call. If not from the seller than maybe the sellers friend, wife, girlfriend , associate, etc. .........how about anybody!

Your story as well as mine, were acts of God. Medical problems, family problems, even the draft can influence why someone may not respond, but lets call a rip off a rip off. In this case, we have a problem here.

Even if it does eventually gets resolved. I am glad that others will have an opportunity to see how this seller operates and how his business methods leave much to be desired.

Old 11-09-2004, 10:54 PM   #56
SNAKESDJF
hmmmm,i still thinks its shady

well, i can understand that its may take a few days to get it shipped out, however there is no excuse for the person to stop returning emails or calling you back after he received the money. do you think maybe somethings wrong with the snake and maybe he is stalling? its still a little strange why he stopped calling you back, unless he maybe got annoyed because it waas 5 days , and figured he would respond or ship whenever it was good for him. well i there i go again analyzing things too much, let me know what happens. he still should at l4east call or email you back, dj

Old 11-09-2004, 11:03 PM   #57
SNAKESDJF
Thumbs down also i must point out

that this guy vonmouth or whatever, also had a positive feed back on a previous bio post and the person glorified his quick response and fast shipping. so maybe there is something going in his life or maybe he is ticked off right now and isnt responding. still he should still return your calls since he has your money.dj

Old 11-09-2004, 11:18 PM   #58
Rockford
Previous post could have been a friend. I haven't checked it but possibility.

Bthacker

Old 11-10-2004, 05:53 PM   #59
Chris@TSE
I am now convinced that you have been scammed my friend.....

We just received the following email earlier today in response to one of our ads on kingsnake! I will try to get some information out of him, but it is obvious he is alive and well.

i am interested in uying one of your hets..i wanted to know if you do any payments on them..or what would i need to do to put a hold on one of them?...i was interested in getting the 100% het pied male....how lond do i have to pay it off..thanks..veasna

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's location window) the URL below to view the ad that this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=270257&cat=32

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by the user: veasna

Sent 03:16 PM, Nov 10th, 2004 from I.P. Address 66.81.137.29

Old 11-10-2004, 05:55 PM   #60
Vince
whoaaaaa, so they are gunna buy some hets, and breed them to the females you bought but they never sent you. sound like they are busy alright.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!