!!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2004, 05:59 PM   #61
Chris@TSE
he's certainly not buying anything from us, I will however try to get some info out of this individual.....

Old 11-10-2004, 06:01 PM   #62
Rockford
Man.....Wish I could do something for you. I live in Sacramento about 45 minutes from this clown.

Bthacker

Old 11-10-2004, 06:10 PM   #63
Bringerofdoom
ouch, looks like i was wrong aobut this guy. i still wonder if he cashed that money order or not, because he seems broke if he's trying to get on a payment plan. he just got $450, but yet is bargaining for a $400 snake??

Old 11-10-2004, 06:11 PM   #64
Chris@TSE
indeed, seems fishy. perhaps he spent it all and is lookign to scam someone else for the rest of the payment....

Old 11-10-2004, 06:31 PM   #65
SpindleHead
Sorry to hear that the original post was right on, I just knew I was going to get to the last page and see that things worked out but apparently not. Sorry to hear that, 450.00 isn't anything to sneeze at.

If he refuses to respond I hope you sic the law on him, every one of these jokers needs to spend a little time with animals who can SELL them.

Take care,

Good luck with everything,

Chris Marston

Old 11-10-2004, 07:14 PM   #66
David Scarboro
Wink Maybe...

"TheSpeedingBandit" who on page 1 of this thread seemed to say that Mr. Muth was pretty straight up, just very busy can help us out now. How about it bub?
David Scarboro
Dahlonega, Ga.

Old 11-10-2004, 08:13 PM   #67
KNOBTAIL
CHRIS, Now you can understand

why nothing that relates to monies sent in advance should be considered as to premature in notifying the BOI.

It is conceivable that if the buyer had waited, this would have given the seller to possibly entrap more unsuspecting customers with advanced payments. What you have hear is a deliberate , well planned theft. This guy should be in jail. Hopefully something can be done to stop him or her!

Old 11-10-2004, 09:25 PM   #68
Chris@TSE
Lets hope someday something dosent happen to you preventing you from communicating for five days and someone blasts you on the BOI in that timeframe. I doubt you'll sing the same tune then once a bad guy thread is posted and unable to be removed.

You seem to be missing my point yet again Jerry. Or you're simply having soem issues comprehending what I have typed in this thread about this matter. But alas, I'll repeat myself yet AGAIN. I think I have a few minutes to spare for a pal

I stated IF the specimens had arrived and this individual was simply unable to communicate for one reason or another the bad guy thread would have been quite harmful and inaccurate.

Remember Jerry, this thread originated only five days after sending payment without any proof of "foul play".... only bad correspondence.

Therefore a bad guy post was quite premature at that time. t that point in time a post regarding horrible correspondence or "missing in action" would have been more appropriate. Labeling someone a thief or a scammer on the BOI is something that does not get erased, even if it were proven wrong it would come up in searches to hundreds, perhaps thousands of surfers inquiring abotu a company.

Would you like the same situation to unfold in your neck of the woods if it were beyond your control? I think not.

NOW HOWEVER...

I think its safe to say after something like what happened today, the same individual popping up to try and make a purchase, NOW would be the time to make a post such as "SCAMMED" or "THIEF"

It's pretty hard to dispute that you've been screwed after the guy who you sent money too fails to contact you back, fails to ship, and start shopping for ball morphs!

I really hope somethng good comes from this, and this guy gets his money\animals. So far, its not looking that way. If this individual contacts us again about purchasing the HET pied we will try and gain any contact information we can for Ron.

Jerry, I don't really feel like "arguing" or repeating myself again, so unless you have something valid to contribute without trying to twist the meaning of my statements you can feel free to stop the "pissing match" at any time... I have no issues with you.

In fact, you're kinda swell.

Take care!

Old 11-10-2004, 09:29 PM   #69
Chris@TSE
Also, I do agree people possibly have been saved by the advance bad guy post, but it could have done harm as well. I'm sure you udnerstand what I am saying, as I understand what you are saying. We both have simliar yet different views, I guess it could be aruged from both sides of the fence until next election year.... lol

Old 11-10-2004, 10:04 PM   #70
Rockford
Chris-

I think I know kind of how you feel about this subject. That the original title of the post was a little extreme and he should have posted something like 'Veasna Muth-has anyone heard from him...he has $450 for trade...hope nothing bad has happened'?

I don't think Ron was premature in the time frame he posted. 5 days without correspondence is 4 too many. On your professional website it states it may take a little time for shipping but it doesn't say "if the phone rings just leave a message and don't worry I'll get back to when I can get back to you". Unless the poor soul has passed away (or in a coma)there are no excuses for lack of correspondence.

My first online transaction, I sent a gentleman a large sum of money without researching. I learned of the BOI conveniently a day later. I was a little nervous after reading a thread a guy posted and it wasn't a very positive inquiry on my seller. After I kept reading posts it turned out to be good. So I was sweating there for a second. So someone that reads a bit of a thread won't make a determination of someone's reputation right away, you really should read on. Lesson learned....you need to read the whole thread.

Maybe the title was a little extreme but I think It's a good one now.

Enough rambling....It's really too bad there are so many crooks out there. I do praise this website though for giving ratings and giving folks a chance to see if someone is worth dealing with.

Take care-

Bthacker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!