Rob Pennisi of New Jersey Scam Artist - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2004, 11:34 AM   #1
dhserps
Rob Pennisi of New Jersey Scam Artist

recieved an adult female ball python that was supposed to be captive bred this joker sent me a fresh import loaded with mites and you can see the scars where ticks were pulled off. I contacted Rob as soon as I recieved this snake letting him know I was unhappy the snake fells like mush , just how an import that has not eatin feels he claims its a breeder and she laid egg in September thats why shes skinny. After almost three months this snake wouldnt feel like mush basically like it has not had a meal in her for months. Then here goes the email he sent me back this guy dont even have the balls to call me back. Then he thretens to start threads about me if I post.

Sent : Friday, December 3, 2004 8:45 AM
To : haney0831@msn.com
CC : robms007@aol.com
Subject : Re: Message about: Holiday Special

| | | Inbox
Dan as I told you when you purchased her I'd gladly take her back provided she didn't eat. I was trying to be a gentlemen about this.You got exactly what was promised for a good price $350 shipped a CB proven breeder.And for your remarks about ticks on her your a liar.So go ahead and file a complaint With pay pal if you wish because they will freeze your acct as well as mine.Also post whatever you wish on Fauna or any other site. I have been dealing with you all but 3 days and you have made numerous complaints to start lies. People will soon see you aren't worth the headache and also what I here of your shipping methods and animals in general isn't exactly the best anyhow.The female that you received is a CB female that just laid 7 eggs back in September which you were told,which is why she is skinny,she has resumed feeding and as far as a mite maybe you did see a few mites they are pretty common. I have seen a few occasionally but whenever I see one I retreat my whole collection.So do as you must and good luck in the future and remember I can start threads too...Later
| |

This guy is no good he states he sees mites and they are common. I guess Ill just use the 350.00 as a learning lesson.
You can see this guy is a joke Yeah i have had a complaint about me shipping once nut never ever have I had some complain about an animal then if i did ill stand behind my animals. As you cann see I made a shipping mistake and instead of saying oh well i refunded the buyer 50.00 so Rob say what you want but you will be alone nobody can post saying that I scamed them is this true for you , I thought not.

Old 12-03-2004, 11:41 AM   #2
Python Dreams
I would steer very clear of Rober Pennisi. This is not the first time it has happened. In another thread he sent my friend Sal males instead of females and he gave them mites and ticks too, for free. :-) He obviously is just trying to scam off his fresh imports. Stay clear!!!
Tom Baker

Old 12-03-2004, 01:43 PM   #3
dhserps
ill just chalk this up as a loss

and do more research in the future. Hopefully this post will warn some unaware soul. I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt. Ill just continue to strive to make my customers happy and Rob can continue to do what he does he wont last very long IMO. Ill just make it ok by telling myself that he bought his family Christmas gifts and I should feel like Santa.
Happy Holidays
Dan

Old 12-07-2004, 02:48 AM   #4
critters4all
Thumbs down Alert!! Alert!! Buyers Beware Of Daniel Haney!!

ALERT !!! ALERT !!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!

I just wanted to let people that are interested in doing business with this person, Daniel Haney, Haney0831@msn.com is his Email and his screen name is DHSERPS or whatever name he is using at this time, that you read this first. Daniel was pleasant to deal with in the beginning but as soon as he could get more money for an already confirmed sale he just disregarded my purchase and sold to another higher bidding buyer. He is dishonest and if he makes a deal with you for one amount and gets a better offer you will not get the reptiles. It happened to me on REPTIBID.com. I bought a pair of 1.1 ADULT ALBINO Boas for $4,000.00 as a buy it now sale. I contacted him on the phone, had a conversation with him about the snakes and he told me someone else was interested in them from Arizona but he made the sale to me and I wired the money over to him using PayPal. He confirmed that he received the money. It was November 24th and Thanksgiving was the next day, so I asked if he could hold them for 2-3 days and he stated that since he already had the money that this was not a problem. I had to quickly make room for these snakes and I lost a substantial sum of money by selling my animals at a loss and on timed payments which I do not usually do. I also lost the opportunity for other purchases I was interested in because he had $4,000.00 of mine. I contacted him on Saturday to tell him to ship Wednesday and he stated that this was good for him. But, when I called the day before to get shipping info he stated that suddenly, his phantom partner had already sold and shipped my snakes to someone in (you guessed it) Arizona. When I asked about this he said you got your money back and not to question him and said F--- You and hung up and blocked my number. This behavior is less than honorable and I would not recommend that anyone buy anything from him as he is not trustworthy.
Contact me at critters4all@aol.com for any other questions you may have.

Thanks for reading this Hank

Like you should talk about your conversations on the phone thats a joke in itself.

Old 12-07-2004, 09:10 AM   #5
Sasheena
Hank, I fail to see what your recent post has to do about Rob Penissi? (sp)

Old 12-07-2004, 11:57 AM   #6
Anthony Chodan
Anyone know where in NJ this guy is? I live in the Garden State and would love to know where he's operating out of. I don't deal with regius, but isn't $350 a lot for a normal female??

Do not be satisfied with a "$350 lesson learned." Fight this! $350 could have bought you some college credits! Don't let him off that easy!

Old 12-07-2004, 06:17 PM   #7
eddie1976
He lives in Gloucester COunty, in Sewell.

Old 12-07-2004, 07:44 PM   #8
Anthony Chodan
interesting...I do have a very very good friend in Sewell who is into herps, so I'll ask him. Not too much going on down there, so I'm sure he must know, at least, of him.

Old 12-08-2004, 12:37 AM   #9
eddie1976
HI Anthony
Just got another update on an address, he lives on tuckahoe road. It is actually I thinkin washington township if that helps. DO not know how accurate the address is but hope that helps.

Old 12-09-2004, 11:23 PM   #10
dhserps
I need to make a Public Apology

To Rob Pennisi , the female I recieved from Rob just shed yesterday and she scarfed down to medium rats in seconds and was looking for more. The only problem I have was they she had mites wich was unacceptable. I did soak her and now she has shed and i switched cages and she is being quarintined now but she has a an awesome feeding response, so Rob Im sorry for jumping the gun but if you were in my shoes and you got a female that was that skinny with mites WC would be your first thought. But she is over 1500 grams before she ate I wont see a problem getting the girth back on her. I do owe an apology so here it is
Daniel Haney

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!