bad experience with reptile kingdom - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:49 AM   #1
memnoch1970
bad experience with reptile kingdom

i sent this allen guy 41 bearded dragons on march 12th [weds]. i talked with him on thursday afternoon the next day. he said he was extremely happy with the animals etc etc... so here it is the 23rd no check in the mail. this is his web site. http://www.reptilekingdom.com/ . has anyone delt with them before, if so tell me your dealings. how long should i wait before i contact authorities. thanks all.. he owes me 1500.00 dollars by the way.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:57 AM   #2
memnoch1970
had to post again for not doing something right on the tittle page or whatever. same post as before......

Old 03-24-2008, 02:09 AM   #3
AF Exotics
Chris,my experience was similar,but his check cleared so I wouldn't be able to call him a scammer,but he didn't give me a good feeling with all the delays and mishaps in paying.I stood close and in contact via the phone and email til I was paid,so I would advise you to follow that path.I hope it works out for you,Marcus Quesada.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:57 AM   #4
memnoch1970
i just want my money period... he owes, wont return phone calls or emails. there is no excuse for him or anyone else who feels they need to chime in with excuses for him. period end of discussion. pay your debts or get slammed in the forums very simple.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:17 AM   #5
MikeCurtin
This has already been brought up in the other Reptile Kingdom thread and there is an ongoing discussion about it. Would it be appropriate in this case for a mod to lock this thread?

Old 03-24-2008, 03:37 AM   #6
memnoch1970
i brought this thread up before i did a search on reptile kingdom. not knowing the amount of bad things people had to say about him. so you can lock it if you want, i dont care.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:46 PM   #7
MikeCurtin
Seeing as it was a separate experience, a separate thread may be appropriate. I just threw that out there for some clarification.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
ravensgait
I posted this in the other thread about Allen but thought I'd put it here as well since you have both of them going now.

"""Well since you want to get yourself all bent out of shape, it is customary to provide some proof that You had a transaction with the person you are accusing. Emails ETC will do but how are we to know that you ever had a deal with Allen without some proof. Also take a look at this
""Anonymous third party quotation - 1 point
Saying something like "my buddy says you are a thief" is a third party quotation. There is no ownership to the accusation being made. Not allowed here. Let you buddy come in here and say it, otherwise it needs to remain unsaid. "

That's one of the warnings for the BOI, so if your GF owns the animals in question and sent the animals to Allen then she is the one with the beef so needs to come here and speak for herself not you.

Hey Seeing Allen's recent record on deals posted here on the BOI you are likely being truthful but you still should have your girl friend post here and provide proof of this transaction..Randy """

Old 03-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
memnoch1970
i talked to him on the phone,, i set the price of the dragons, the only thing she did was mail them out when i wasnt home without payment first. all the discussions were with me before and after. so no0 rules have been broken. all this does is take the thread in a diffrent direction. quit the nit picking and focus on the topic. allen ripping people off period.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #10
MikeCurtin
Are you saying you have no record of this dealing outside of a phone conversation? If so, it's unfortunate, and it will most likely be very difficult to recoup any losses. E-mail/paper trails have a way of keeping people at least somewhat honest. With none of this, he can just as easily say he's never heard of you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!