I've got EGGS!!!!! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 11:28 PM   #111
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Thanks Brandi! But noooo...LOL My adults are all sweethearts. And believe it or not, but these babies are already (for the most part) over being mean/scared. I've really only had one flatten out like a tiny sand dollar and hiss at me!! That was too much. But now they don't want to be put down, and they just sit there and close their eyes when you pet their little heads!
Aw I didn't mean to insinuate that yours were grumpy cusses. Mine is. Lol he's a sweetheart but a grumpy cuss at the same time.

I love when the babies are all huffy, it makes them have a personality, to me at least. That's what made me pick my boy at the store.

Your babies are pretty though! I love the fact that you're saying that they already saying that the have a good personality.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #112
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Aw I didn't mean to insinuate that yours were grumpy cusses. Mine is. Lol he's a sweetheart but a grumpy cuss at the same time.

I love when the babies are all huffy, it makes them have a personality, to me at least. That's what made me pick my boy at the store.

Your babies are pretty though! I love the fact that you're saying that they already saying that the have a good personality.
LOL Yeah, I guess I got lucky with mine. I've only got 3 adults, mind you, but they're all really sweet. Sunshine has been less sweet lately than she normally is, but I THINK I can look passed that...ya know, considering how she's been a gumball machine these past few months!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
You sure she's done this time?
I see no eggs in her enclosure this morning so I guess she really was FINALLY done with 39 last night. I THOUGHT she was done after she finished covering them up. I had put her in a bath while I got the eggs together, and she laid another in the bath! Got it out as soon as I saw it, and let her continue to soak for a few more minutes. Put her back in her enclosure and she got comfy and went to sleep. About half an hour later I saw her moving around on the cooler side...then saw more eggs!!

Old 06-28-2011, 08:49 AM   #113
Tere Salazar
So how many was this last clutch then, including the ones from her enclosure? Gah! I can't believe she laid even more! You're going to have little baby dragons all over the place! LOL!

Old 06-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #114
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
So how many was this last clutch then, including the ones from her enclosure? Gah! I can't believe she laid even more! You're going to have little baby dragons all over the place! LOL!
Those were what made up the 39...'til I JUST found another when I turned on her light. It was "hiding" under her basking log. That's FORTY eggs that she laid!! I always thought that 25-30 was a good average. Isn't 40 a bit much?? lol

Right now she's running around, eating dubia like nothing ever happened! Guess I shouldn't complain about how much work I'm about to have, considering what she's gone through to create that work for me!! The 2nd clutch should start hatching in about 2 1/2-3 weeks from now. 3rd will be about 3 weeks after that. This is on top of 4 clutches of BP eggs that will start hatching around the 3rd week of July. And all 4 of those clutches were laid within a couple of weeks!! Why is Repticon in less than 2 weeks???? I think I'm gonna need a bigger show!!!

Old 06-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #115
Tere Salazar
Forty is a LOT. I'm so proud of her. She's done a fantastic job, and I'm glad you're loading her up on roaches! She deserves the full spa treatment, that's for sure.

Bigger show...hehe! You're not kidding!

Old 06-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #116
deborahbroadus
Have always wanted a dragon (NOT TO BREED)...must walk away...close the thread...walk away.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #117
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Have always wanted a dragon (NOT TO BREED)...must walk away...close the thread...walk away.
But if you close the thread...you'll miss these pics!!
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #118
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
But if you close the thread...you'll miss these pics!!
And these!
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #119
deborahbroadus
You destardy villain!

+I'm going to have to research more (been researching for almost 2 years now! lol They are so fragile..

Old 06-28-2011, 10:34 AM   #120
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
You destardy villain!

+I'm going to have to research more (been researching for almost 2 years now! lol They are so fragile..
Moi?? This little one didn't want to be left out either!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!