Best Shelter Dog - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 08-19-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
Bar None Reptiles
Best Shelter Dog

My baby Jango won second place in Best Shelter Dog today at our Dog Daze event. He wouldn't do any of his tricks for the crowd, he was too nervous from just getting there and having everyone staring at him. But he did well none the less. I am so proud of him. My Boogie who normally eats anything, wouldn't eat anything in the "I'll eat anything" category. He was too excited and wanted to play with the other dogs during the competition. But it was a fun day none the less and it was great to see everyone out with their dogs enjoying a day at the park. Even saw some familiar faces who were adopted from the shelter. SHELTER PETS RULE!!!

Old 08-20-2006, 06:15 AM   #2
Lucille
Shannon congrats on Jango's win!!
So what kind of snacks did they have out for the dogs in the 'I'll eat anything' category? Sounds like it was a lot of fun for you and the dogs.

Old 08-22-2006, 05:44 PM   #3
Bar None Reptiles
He was given peanut butter, olives, potato chips, apples, and grapes I believe it was to eat. We could feed it to them, but I just ended up getting my hand covered with peanut butter. He wouldn't touch a thing. He wanted to play with my managers son's pit bull Vido next to us. Vido didn't eat anything either, he wanted to play also. It was fun, not as much as a turn out as in previous years from what I was told. I was running the adoptions, but with people there for only the cheap vaccinations it seemed, no one was adopted that day. But hopefully some people stop by the shelter this week and adopt after seeing the cute faces in the park.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!