4.5 ft beautiful male iguania for free - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 03:45 AM   #31
Otter_23
Sorry a few months over 2 years. Pretty sure it is gone.

Old 02-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #32
Sk8erChik918
Talking Awesome!

I would love to have it! I am actually looking for an ig for my boyfriend for Valentines day, he used to have one and they had to move somewhere that wouldnt allow it. Ever since we have been together he has talked about it, right now he has a small lizard but would love to be suprised with a 5ft iguana

If at all possible let me know if you are still interested in getting rid of it, we live where he could rome free and contine his dream of using the potty!!!

let me know!
Thanks

Old 02-06-2007, 06:14 PM   #33
darkbloodwyvern
old thread

this thread is old, the ig has probably been adopted by now of the owner would have replied before now. I don't know where youy are located, but i do know that iguanas are always needing a home, check some other sites:
http://market.rescuenetwork.org/index.php?cat=10

as of today, they have two ads for igs that need homes, I'm sure you could work out a pick up or shipping if the owner is willing to. However, i would also check out local rescues in your state.

http://www.anapsid.org/societies/#lists

you can google iguana rescue and your state and probably find at least a couple. I know you would like to surprise your boyfriend, but you may also want to plan ahead before you adopt to make sure you have enough food and anything the iggy might need, and set up a spot or two that is his place to chill. i know a lot of people let them free roam, but you should probably clear out a room that is just for him/her to chill in in case of any emergencies or unexpected visitors. whatever, anyways, if you would like some help, i have a lot of bookmarked rescue sites and i can look for ones that ship or are near you specifically if you wnat to PM me.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread