I want your local reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:09 AM   #11
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by natimus
you're a douchebag, someone ought to tell you that to your face.

I paid good money so i could post here, why don't you complain to someone else.

p.s. you should move out of your moms house CHUCK!
Watch the name calling there skippy. Next time it'll get you points.

And just for the record, I have NO doubt that more than one has said that to Chuck.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:43 AM   #12
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by natimus
you're a douchebag, someone ought to tell you that to your face.

I paid good money so i could post here, why don't you complain to someone else.

p.s. you should move out of your moms house CHUCK!
I'm sorry that I made you so upset. I bet you thought we were all slimy scummy herpers who'd be just delighted to box up any animal that crawled or slithered across the earth to send to you so that you could profit from it. Not happening palo. Not on my watch. Not on anyones watch here that knows the kind of slimy scummy plan you really have in mind.

I know it hurts you. I know you thought this was some fantastic idea. Your girlfriend probably thought it was a fantastic idea too. I'll bet she's on your case for the better parts of life that you promised to offer, yeah? It just wasn't a good idea....in both cases. To promise her you'd ever become something she could respect or admire and to think of accomplishing such here on fauna. False hopes pal. You're disappointing yourself.

Maybe I should have just called you a douchebag back?

Anyway....Mom says I should forgive you and invite you over for dinner. How tall and wide are you? We need to know if you'll fit in the oven or if we'll have to cut you up and cook you section at a time. Mom is so thoughtfull these days.....always making sure the guest are comfortable.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #13
natimus
ha

you are funny
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #14
Tman
Phew! I just joined in to get away from the mud-slinging on TV! Looks like the same ol' same ol'. Well, it's entertaining at least.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread