well colored tang smothie juvi - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #11
0mega9401
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellerpop View Post
I F YOU CANT FEED HER IF YOU TRADE FOR BOA, HOW WOULD YOU FEED THE BOA?,THATS NOT CHEAP EITHER!!!
Im really sorry im out of work too,union has big list.I have 4dragons.
If you decide you will ship let me know we can work out a deal i just want dragon,ill buy packing material if need be.If no body local will take her get back to me
last time i was at the show i pickep up like 100 rats soo im good on rats for a long time
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #12
rykersmum
Honestly you'd be better off shipping her to someone from here who is more likely to have experience with her than just handing her over to a pet shop. I took a few baby beardies into a local petshop to trade for some supplies for my rescue and I went in a couple days later to check on them and they had them on calcisand and were feeding them adult crickets. So, needless to say, they got an earful. I doubt you want anything bad to happen to her, so if someone is willing to pay shipping, I would ship her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread