For Sale #08CRF2 - PERFECT LITTLE COLOMBIAN SPROUT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-13-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
turtletary
#08CRF2 - PERFECT LITTLE COLOMBIAN SPROUT

THIS LITTLE GUY IS NOT AFRAID OF THOSE HALF AGAIN HIS SIZE AT DINNER-TIME. THE PERFECT SIZE FOR "EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES" TO WATCH AND LEARN FROM FOR YEARS TO COME!

This is one of the females that could be his mother -

I hatched him [ and his sibling ] and got him started for a couple months and then a friend raised them for another year based on my Caresheet - perfect smooth slow growth.. and he has yellow all over his head! Then my friend had a grandson and needed space, etc. so they came back.

I ship once the LOWS at the sort-facility for UPS are around 50F. A deposit will hold him until it's time to ship.

I've spent the last several years selecting my breeding pair(s) to create exceptional colors and patterns for those that want a unique looking redfoot! And like the idea of being able to hand pick individually.

I'm asking only $150 plus flat $35 UPS next day noon for #08CRF2.. POSTAL Money Order preferred.. verified PayPal accepted also.

Please view the Currently Available page on the link below for his siblings and cousins also.

Making enthusiast's happy for years.. with well over 100 satisfied "first-time and repeat" customers.. be sure to check out the Guestbook in the turtletary.com link below.

ONCE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU SEE AND HAVE READ.. GIVE ME A CALL: 931.788.2828 ..9a - 7p Central time. After 7p email only and I'll c/b ASAP. Phone calls receive first priority.. before EMAIL.

HI-RES PICS AVAILABLE OF ANY OF MY REDFOOTS.. GIVE ME A CALL OR EMAIL

Thank you for looking!

Terry E Kilgore
Bless God America

All Chelonians are sold for Scientific, Educational or Exportation purposes ONLY.
NOT SOLD AS PETS.
You understand how that works.

http://turtletary.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!