FOR SALE AND TRADE - 3 BABY DIAMONDBACK TERRAPINS!!!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-15-2015, 10:56 AM   #11
Lyle S
Jason, I apologize for stepping on anybody's toes. I obviously have a "misconception" of what a "public post" is. I responded to a gentleman in Las Vegas (only once) and never heard back from him. Subsequently others have seen the post and inquired as to what I have. I thought it was only polite to respond to each post. (As I am doing with you.) I haven't "started my own thread" yet because I haven't raised all my little guys to 4" yet and would like to know sexes before deciding to keep or sell. I have answered other posts in the past where the originator responded or marked SOLD on the post. Would you prefer I ignore the people who ask me about what I have? If so why is this a "Public Post" ? I'm not trying to cheat Fauna Classifieds or the gentleman in Las Vegas. Please help me and anyone else reading this as to what I should have done to questions or quires on a public post. Thanks for your consideration in helping me understand, Lyle

Old 08-27-2015, 03:35 AM   #12
alexwojcik5423
Its late to ask, but do u still have any terrapins left?? Really interested

Old 02-18-2016, 01:30 AM   #13
iksan kurnia wijaya
if his friends have dbt Can you send to Indonesia please contact me

Old 02-18-2016, 04:46 PM   #14
annette
the post is from 11-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Annette

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!