Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #351
Ed Clark
Serial pet store thief arrested in Cape Coral
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2019, 11:07 AM   #352
Herpin Man
Boasting of ones own honesty, and telling people to have a blessed day, are both red flags to me. This latest development isn't at all surprising.

Old 03-13-2019, 01:05 PM   #353
pepsiandjac
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
The people he loves are probably as crooked as him and either knew he was stealing or won’t care. Birds of a feather.
At around 45 seconds the girl with him watches while he steals a bulb.

Old 03-13-2019, 04:05 PM   #354
JColt
Local News

Old 03-13-2019, 06:11 PM   #355
Lucille
Thank you, I sent the pet shop info about Keven's posts here too.

Old 03-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #356
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpin Man View Post
. . . telling people to have a blessed day . . .
I instinctively grab my wallet when I hear this. It's a reflex now!

Very disappointing to see this. I really thought Keven had taken the constructive criticism seriously, and was cleaning up his act (and his animals' cages). I don't see him talking his way out of this one.

Old 03-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #357
lg_beardie
I really hope he has his rights to keeping any animals revoked, absolutely toxic.

Old 03-13-2019, 08:40 PM   #358
tcp2
Keven had a lot of animals for sale posted on another site. I am assuming that he posted bail. It appears that his rodent source has dried up. He was asking really high prices so he still probably has most of them. Does anyone know Keven? It would be a good idea to see if he is taking care of the numerous animals that he still has. The care is probably not winning any awards. It would be great if someone can check up on the animals. Even better, see if he will part with them for a reasonable amount so they can go to good home.

Old 03-13-2019, 08:43 PM   #359
elena
I strongly disagree with the part about buying animals from Kevin to "save" them. None of us should be giving him a dime for any reason.

Old 03-13-2019, 08:48 PM   #360
Lucille
Since I sent both the pet shop and the police involved some info on Fauna and the BOI (and the threads about Keven) I'm hoping it will occur to them to send animal control to his house for a critter welfare check.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!