Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2019, 09:51 PM   #361
tcp2
OK Elena. Good point. The animals should wither away in Keven's care. It would be better if they die than give Keven any money for them.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:44 PM   #362
lg_beardie
I'd rather they get sent to proper homes than get culled, or die slowly...

Old 03-13-2019, 10:46 PM   #363
elena
Giving him money for those animals perpetuates the problem. If he isn't getting paid for animals, he will stop buying them.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:50 PM   #364
Ed Clark
Not a good idea letting any animal including reptiles wither away.buying reptiles will only give him the means to buy more. last I checked he had around 100 ads posted on ks.

Maybe the solution is a call to the local SPCA or any other organization there.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:51 PM   #365
Black Adder
I think what Tom was inferring is that it is NOT a good idea to leave ANY animal in Kevens "care".

Or would you rather see them all suffer and die Elena?

Lucille.

I would be shocked if animal control get involved, the vast majority are so incompetent that you could lead them there on a chain and they would still not get it!

Old 03-13-2019, 10:56 PM   #366
nickolasanastasiou
Unless they are confiscated and turned over to people who will put the work in for redistribution and care, they will either be sold or die (or be sold and die if they are sold in poor shape). If sold, the money perpetuates the practice. So you save some, but it promotes the abuse and failure of others over time. If you let them die in his hands, then there is that sad loss of salvageable lives. It is not a clean problem, so there is often not a clean choice. Neither perspective is wrong, but if making only one of those choices, one is usually choosing sacrifice of some lives. The ones there now or others later.

Old 03-14-2019, 12:05 AM   #367
tcp2
Keven would only get a small portion of the money from the animals he will need for his legal bills and restitution. I doubt there will be anything left to try starting over selling animals again. I am done with this thread. I was trying to think of a way out for the multiple animals he still has. Everyone who is turning this into a starve Keven out thread, let all of the animals die to not help out Keven thread, I cannot help you out with your misguided logic.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:10 AM   #368
Lucille
I do see the different perspectives. I think it would be unfortunate if Keven's bad actions lead to an increase in friction among us.

As I recall from past threads, he loved to make personal attacks and turn people against one another while he got away with his nefarious deals. He is very good at manipulating people and ending up with money even as the people around him ended up with sick mislabelled critters and bad feelings toward each other.

Old 03-14-2019, 11:49 AM   #369
Ed Clark
keven vogenberger is a good example of a person that should not be working with any type of live animals.

He obviously does not have the money to feed his reptiles and I can only imagine the deplorable conditions which these reptiles are being kept.

I can only hope that someone steps in and takes these reptiles from him before it's too late.

Old 03-14-2019, 01:28 PM   #370
Black Adder
As I already hinted at I am with Tom on this score.

It does not truly matter if Keven does indeed manage to channel a little bit of his proceeds towards more animals there is no way I could ever condone any actions that allowed poor defenceless creatures to just starve, suffer and die.

Sorry but just do not get anybody who could let that happen no matter what the larger picture may be in theory.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!