BEWARE- WildandWacky Reptiles - John John Peragine - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2006, 06:14 PM   #21
FloridaHogs
Well, I just heard from the Repticon show, and he is not allowed at any of those. YEAH!! They were already aware of him, so they make a good referance for the others! At least it is progress.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:19 PM   #22
FloridaHogs
Two others responded, and both said they did not want that kind of person there. One said he would keep his name on file incase he ever tried to show with them, the other wanted to investigate a little further.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:38 PM   #23
Wilomn
Good job. It's good to see soemone with the fortitude to see something as unpleasant as this through to the bitter end, as you are on the road to doing.

Keep up the good work. You're an example to others who have been ripped off and didn't know what to do.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:56 PM   #24
FloridaHogs
Thanks for the support. I had a 4th vendor contact me this morning. All have seemed very thankful to be informed. It is looking up.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:28 PM   #25
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaHogs
Thanks for the support. I had a 4th vendor contact me this morning. All have seemed very thankful to be informed. It is looking up.
I think its excellent that you're in this for more than just your refund. You get a big THANKS from me for making the hobby a bit safer through your efforts.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:17 PM   #26
VanZwedenReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
If you take that approach you'll make him smell like a rose. Don't do anything inside the show. Document everything on flyer's and distribute copies to people as they go in. Trust me, he'll step outside and try to make things right with you.
Chuck that is Awesome Idea,That scammier will do something Jenea, and when he try's to smooth it all over with you saying this and that,,!! don't give in to his plea's." Just Smile wide and say show me the Money"even do alittle dance when your saying it to him

Greg VanZweden
http://www.vanzwedenreptiles.com/
__________________________________________________ _______________

Forever Trust In What You Are and Nothing Else Matters

Old 08-09-2006, 08:18 PM   #27
Wolfy-hound
YOu know, if I did hognoses, I think I'd send you one for free! (I don't, sorry!Only ball pythons here.)Geez, you have really followed through. None of us need to have to deal with liers and scammers.
Thank you.
Wolfy

Old 08-11-2006, 11:52 AM   #28
FloridaHogs
I would like to encourage anybody that has had bad dealing with with this person to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/

Thanks

Old 08-12-2006, 01:52 PM   #29
INSANE CANES
Have you reported him to his local police/fraud department? Not sure if they can do anything. POLICE DEPARTMENT LIST

UPS? Shipping snakes is a no no with UPS, they can give him problems shipping from now on.

Here are a few links you might be able to use.
FBI FRAUD
INTERNET FRAUD
FTC fraud
FDLE fraud

Old 08-12-2006, 02:40 PM   #30
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANE CANES LLC
Have you reported him to his local police/fraud department? Not sure if they can do anything.
They sure can. Its called a courtesy call. Just explain your situation to the officer and ask if they would please intervene before any real action is neccessary.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!