Good Guy Tammy Aldrich of Draggin tales - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
ninthof9
Thumbs up Tammy Aldrich of Draggin tales

Hi,
I just had to take a moment to compliment Tammy Aldrich of draggintales. I recently sold her a dragon that I believed to be female...unfortunately it turned out to be a male. I told her to send it back and I would send her another and she aggreed. I received my dragon fine and on time but hers was for some reason sent to Texas instead of Florida. She was supposed to receive the dragon on Tue and although it did not get there till Fri, Tammy was awesome and was even calming me down that she would be fine. I offered to refund her shipping cost and she refused saying it was not my fault and that I filled out the label correctly. She also called me to let me know that it finally arrived safe and sound.
I just want it on record that I would do business with her again in a heartbeat and anyone who is thinking of possibly purchasing one of Draggintales beautiful dragons should know that she is a wonderful business person who truly cares about her dragons.
Dale DellaTorre

Old 07-28-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
Rockinar Dragonz
Hands down... one of the best! We purchased a couple of babies from her this past year. Both are AMAZING! Gorgeous dragons with super appetites and loads of energy. Would definitely purchase from her again

Old 07-28-2009, 08:03 AM   #3
ninthof9
I agree 100% but if you want to make it known you should post your own thread so she has more good guy threads instead of just responding to mine She deserves her good guy status and it is nice to know that someone who has a big name and has had a presence in the trade for so long still takes their time and deals more than fairly with every customer.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
Matt2979
I'm surprised not to find a new thread than this one, but I'll happily update it. Tammy is still as awesome as what was said a year ago!! I received a dragon and can't believe how healthy and energetic it is, right out of the box. Last year I bought one locally that took a solid 24 hours before it even thought about eating.

Tammy took time to answer more questions than I probably should have even asked and it IS very obvious that she takes pride in what she does, and FULL responsibility in the little lives that she helps to create.

Tammy, thank you for an awesome experience!! I would be willing to put my name on the line and recommend Tammy Aldrich of Draggintails to anyone looking for a quality dragon!!

Old 07-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I'm surprised not to find a newer thread than this one, but I'll ...
oops!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!