For Sale Lovely Bredli Carpet Python Female, 3 yo PH line - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 04-26-2015, 01:02 AM   #1
spiralawakening
Lovely Bredli Carpet Python Female, 3 yo PH line

Hello everyone. I am selling my pretty girl. Female Bredli python 3 years old and 5+ ft. I bought her from Nick Mutton. She is healthy, mite-free, a hearty feeder: feeding on fresh-kill adult small rats and/or frozen 3-wk old quail. She lives in San Diego, CA. She is of the Paul Harrison bloodline. Nick says is this is the rarest bloodline. $450. No trades, no haggles. I can ship her anywhere in the US on M,T or W overnight. For pics, see below. You can go to my website, MysticMotions.com and find larger images/files of her. She lives in a 36"lx30"Dx12"H stack with cyprus mulch and a 12'x12' water bowl. She is a hearty snake and easy to take care of. 760-484-7792

You have prior experience with carpet pythons.

About them: Bredls pythons are perhaps the most divergent members of the carpet python complex. Their geographic isolation, along with several morphological and genetic differences have garnered full species status for this form. In this arid habitat, Morelia bredli can be found sheltering in trees and vegetation along the regions usually dry waterways. Bredls pythons also inhabit rocky areas and make use of rock ledges and crevices.

The most obvious thing about the appearance of M. bredli is the reddish color seen in some specimens. The reddish base color is typically offset by an irregular banded pattern. The banding is pale in color and is bordered by a row of black scales. The head and anterior portion of the body lack much black or dark pigment. The amount of dark pigment increases in the last half of the body with many animals being very dark in the posterior regions.

6-8ft max.

She can be readied to breed this fall or next, if you like, or keep as a lovely python pet and enjoy her.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2017, 05:20 PM   #2
WaffleSquatch
Is She still for sale?

Old 01-04-2017, 11:23 PM   #3
Insomniac101
This ad is almost two years old, and you may want to think twice about buying any remaining animals from this seller.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=603611

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bredli, bredli carpet python, morelia