Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:54 AM   #331
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyspring72 View Post
Bonded pair of Hyacinth macaw. I am looking for a good family home for them to any great and serious birds lover. Birds are healthy and will be coming with all health and necessary papers. Available at very reasonable W They are raised from home. They are ready for new family if any one interested email for fast respond. Text at +1 (502) 785-6273 or email: cindyspring72@gmail.com
Make your own post in the appropriate forum. Stop spamming threads.

Old 11-05-2017, 04:49 PM   #332
Reptusa
Hey guys, I really appreciate your information. Wasn't easy to find these reviews about fire and ice dragons, they look like the very best breeder when you Google them. I was about to pay $500 to Terri, for a super citrus ready to ship in 7 weeks, but then, after asking more questions, I got an answer from her that can be considered as rude. That fact made me investigate deeper and found this post, thank you again.

Old 11-05-2017, 05:10 PM   #333
elena
Oscar, I'm so glad you were able to find out what she's really like before dropping that much money. If you'd like to post your correspondence with her, that may help other people to come to an informed decision about buying from her.

Old 11-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #334
Reptusa
Elena, I didn't have a particular problem with her, so can't add more facts. But after asking a question about the right enclosure and items to buy, I got this answer, which sounded like a red light to me:

Everyone will tell you Oh yes no problem because they want to sell you a dragon. I don’t care because we are not a warehouse breeder and all of our dragons sell. I am honest about what the dragons’ need though and if that does not work for you I am sure a hundred breeders will be happy to sell you one.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:53 AM   #335
Dragonseeker2017
This post saved me a headache

Hello all,

I just joined a few minutes ago to say thank you for this post. I too am looking for a bearded dragon for my 8 year old son, well and me too. Im still a kid at heart. I did a google search and low and behold who is high on the list, fire and ice. I looked over their website and seen the pics of the citrus dragons and decided thats the color I want. I decided to shoot them an email to inquire more about their dragons. I must say my experience echos alot of what Ive read here. Btw I read this whole thread. What got me was her concern in locking me in for 500.00 dollars before really sending me any info. I asked about a shopping list of things I needed. I told her I needed to learn how to set the enclosure up and get the temps right before her sending me a drag. I never owned a reptile, so this is all new and I told her so. She told me she would hold a dragon after thangsgiving or longer, I justed need to lock in a dragon. Although I did ask for a picture, and glad I didnt after reading the experience some had on here. I couldnt see myself sending 500.00 bucks to someone I didnt know anything about, and not knowing what I was going to get. I have seen on other site where the babies are listed and you see what you will get. This is when I decided to look up reviews on fire and ice and found this site. I must say I had to dig a bit to find this on google, I think page 2. I am sure glad I did!!! After reading this thread I almost threw in the towel looking for a dragon, but everytime, my son and I head over to the local pet store he heads over to the bearded dragons. My hunt continues for a bearded dragon. Again Im thankful I stumbled upon this thread and that its current. Sorry for the long winded reply.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:34 AM   #336
Reptusa
Congratulations for finding this post, is not so easy. I got my citrus dragon after searching on Facebook pages , Carolina classic dragons, phantom dragons, red room reptiles, kids and dragons, and dragon whisperer. All with very good citrus dragons. Good luck.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:41 PM   #337
Morticia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonseeker2017 View Post
Hello all,

I just joined a few minutes ago to say thank you for this post. I too am looking for a bearded dragon for my 8 year old son, well and me too. Im still a kid at heart. I did a google search and low and behold who is high on the list, fire and ice. I looked over their website and seen the pics of the citrus dragons and decided thats the color I want. I decided to shoot them an email to inquire more about their dragons. I must say my experience echos alot of what Ive read here. Btw I read this whole thread. What got me was her concern in locking me in for 500.00 dollars before really sending me any info. I asked about a shopping list of things I needed. I told her I needed to learn how to set the enclosure up and get the temps right before her sending me a drag. I never owned a reptile, so this is all new and I told her so. She told me she would hold a dragon after thangsgiving or longer, I justed need to lock in a dragon. Although I did ask for a picture, and glad I didnt after reading the experience some had on here. I couldnt see myself sending 500.00 bucks to someone I didnt know anything about, and not knowing what I was going to get. I have seen on other site where the babies are listed and you see what you will get. This is when I decided to look up reviews on fire and ice and found this site. I must say I had to dig a bit to find this on google, I think page 2. I am sure glad I did!!! After reading this thread I almost threw in the towel looking for a dragon, but everytime, my son and I head over to the local pet store he heads over to the bearded dragons. My hunt continues for a bearded dragon. Again Im thankful I stumbled upon this thread and that its current. Sorry for the long winded reply.
I personally recommend Dachiu. I have a dragon from them and they vend our local expos. Vicki is exceptionally kind and on their website you will see exactly what you get.
http://www.dachiubeardeddragons.com/

Old 11-18-2017, 02:00 PM   #338
Dragonseeker2017
Thanks for the above recommendations

Old 11-18-2017, 06:18 PM   #339
AbsoluteApril
Please leave recommendations out of this thread as those other businesses are not the subject here. Thank you

Old 11-19-2017, 09:25 AM   #340
Morticia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Please leave recommendations out of this thread as those other businesses are not the subject here. Thank you
Ooo sorry April, I'll edit my post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!