Good Guy Jason Taylor - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2016, 12:17 PM   #51
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Hannah, I hope you enjoy your new addition!
 
Old 10-31-2016, 11:09 AM   #52
Josh13
Just wanted to say how happy I am with the RBE Pastel/Toffee Belly female hognose we bought from Jason. Top quality animal for sure. Communication with Jason was great, he was always prompt and thorough when answering my questions. Plan to purchase from him again in the near future. Thanks Jason!
 
Old 10-31-2016, 10:40 PM   #53
Beyond GenetiX
Thank you Josh for the purchase, it was my pleasure!
 
Old 11-01-2016, 01:45 PM   #54
roadcruiser
I wanted to post a very favorable review for Jason. I just received 2.3 desert kingsnakes from you. Everything was properly packed and arrived healthy and just as expected. Jason has gone out of his way to answer all questions and get me all information requested. He has shown excellent and professional communication throughout the transaction. I have no reservations about doing future business with him or recommending him to anyone who is considering doing business with him. FIVE STARS
 
Old 11-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #55
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks Rick, I hope the new project turns out well!
 
Old 11-08-2016, 03:28 PM   #56
Raul Gonzalez
Just received a snow and axanthic hognose from Jason. They are perfect! Quality snakes! He answered all my questions I had plus more! Very professional! Defenetly buying from him in the future again! Thanks Jason!
 
Old 11-08-2016, 04:02 PM   #57
Jonathan.Lepore
Jason is one of the true "Good Guys". I have never done a trade that was not for another animal. I got two amazing firearms and the trade went down perfect. It was month long discussion on what and the value reached well over 2k. Not a single issue. In fact we are working on another potential deal. You should buy and trade with confidence! Thanks again Jason!!!!
 
Old 11-08-2016, 11:52 PM   #58
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul Gonzalez View Post
Just received a snow and axanthic hognose from Jason. They are perfect! Quality snakes! He answered all my questions I had plus more! Very professional! Defenetly buying from him in the future again! Thanks Jason!
Thank you Raul, let me know when you are ready for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan.Lepore View Post
Jason is one of the true "Good Guys". I have never done a trade that was not for another animal. I got two amazing firearms and the trade went down perfect. It was month long discussion on what and the value reached well over 2k. Not a single issue. In fact we are working on another potential deal. You should buy and trade with confidence! Thanks again Jason!!!!
Jonathan it has been an absolute pleasure, hopefully we can work out another deal!
 
Old 11-09-2016, 10:31 AM   #59
Robert Walker
Hats off to Jason. He has successfully mastered the art of quality animals, excellent customer service, and branding himself here on Fauna. This is a prime example of someone using the resources available here to their full advantage. You can't help but notice that good things are happening here, so again hats off to Jason on his success.
 
Old 11-09-2016, 12:52 PM   #60
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Hats off to Jason. He has successfully mastered the art of quality animals, excellent customer service, and branding himself here on Fauna. This is a prime example of someone using the resources available here to their full advantage. You can't help but notice that good things are happening here, so again hats off to Jason on his success.
Thank you for the kind words Robert! It has been great to be back at it, sold off everything between '97-'99. My sons are older now and I'm trying to pick back up where I left off. I've made a lot of new friends, home and abroad. I plan on being here for a while, hopefully I can continue to meet new people and make more friends.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jason Taylor ( jet76 ), Great Customer RossOC Board of Inquiry® 9 06-08-2015 12:23 PM
Inquiry on Pyrexx Reptiles aka Jason Nitti aka Jason Caraballo SynPlus Board of Inquiry® 35 05-29-2014 11:58 AM
Jason Taylor Takahashi- Positive Transaction A2Reptiles Board of Inquiry® 0 10-10-2013 09:34 PM
Looking for information on "The Crested Gecko Taylor Reptiles" Marissa and Jason jurassicpets Board of Inquiry® 6 11-16-2011 06:42 PM
Darin & Lisa Taylor- Taylor Made Morphs- Highly Reccomended! SlytherynHiss Exotics Board of Inquiry® 1 10-08-2011 08:54 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05576992 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC