Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2015, 12:07 AM   #21
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
Here is what I think is off.

We have you, a person that knows he is a crook, according to you stealing money from elderly people, and listing dead snakes.

He messes up one order with you last year. In order to fix that, he tries to "give" you a snake you did not order as an upgrade. And once you get your money back, you toss back at the second snake.

I don't get it.


So I wanted to see the whole conversation, to try to figure out why this known scammer got your money twice.

The conversation does really seem to support your argument. The logic behind buyer be aware does support your argument.
Why dive iPS, I am not blaming the victim. I am wondering why this one went in eyes wide open.
The ad was a front!!! He was going to give me the "hold back" the whole time!!!! Ad purchase #1 "hold back" purchase #2!!!!!! Two purchases in two days. One fake one real!! Do you understand now??? You need to read!!! I didn't even say anything about him robbing old people. Someone else brought that up.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #22
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Did the op know he stole money? Seems like the op didn't know any of this until he dealt with him and got screwed, if you're referring to the post about stealing money from the elderly that was posted by a moderator if I'm not mistaken and not the op. So you getting a bit harsh with the op doesn't seem warranted.
I am not getting harsh with anyone. I am just trying to figure out what happened here. You got taken by this guy last year, he got taken by this guy again. And then went back into the pit the 3rd time. Trying to figure out why.

The rules of BOI is that he has to offer evidence of what he is saying. He so far has given us three screen shots.

The first is of him asking what is up with that. No context. I could get a random part of any facebook conversation and do that.

The second is just weird, and is a screaming post to run away.

The last part does support is argument. But seems to be taken before he decided on which one he wanted.

When asked to clearify, he refused to. Does that seem off to you?

If I was going to accuse someone of what he is accusing, I would post the whole conversation from start to end. Including receipts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
The ad was a front!!! He was going to give me the "hold back" the whole time!!!! Ad purchase #1 "hold back" purchase #2!!!!!! Two purchases in two days. One fake one real!! Do you understand now??? You need to read!!! I didn't even say anything about him robbing old people. Someone else brought that up.
I am going to drop this.

All I am going to say, you have not proven your case. You refuse to post the whole conversation, only parts that seem to support you. For all we know, this could have been an auction that you lost.

You never actually offered evidence you bought the snake, which snake you bought, and all the other details. It looks like he took your money. But you have not proven it. And the BOI rules state that you have to offer evidence and proof of what you said. You have not actually not met those simple requirements. When asked to produce the evidence you refuse too and attack me.

I honestly would not do business with a person that screwed me over 2 times before. Which is why I asked why you went in the third time.


I am done with this. All I ask is for you to spend 3 minutes and post the whole conversation.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #23
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
I am not getting harsh with anyone. I am just trying to figure out what happened here. You got taken by this guy last year, he got taken by this guy again. And then went back into the pit the 3rd time. Trying to figure out why.

The rules of BOI is that he has to offer evidence of what he is saying. He so far has given us three screen shots.

The first is of him asking what is up with that. No context. I could get a random part of any facebook conversation and do that.

The second is just weird, and is a screaming post to run away.

The last part does support is argument. But seems to be taken before he decided on which one he wanted.

When asked to clearify, he refused to. Does that seem off to you?

If I was going to accuse someone of what he is accusing, I would post the whole conversation from start to end. Including receipts.




I am going to drop this.

All I am going to say, you have not proven your case. You refuse to post the whole conversation, only parts that seem to support you. For all we know, this could have been an auction that you lost.

You never actually offered evidence you bought the snake, which snake you bought, and all the other details. It looks like he took your money. But you have not proven it. And the BOI rules state that you have to offer evidence and proof of what you said. You have not actually not met those simple requirements. When asked to produce the evidence you refuse too and attack me.

I honestly would not do business with a person that screwed me over 2 times before. Which is why I asked why you went in the third time.


I am done with this. All I ask is for you to spend 3 minutes and post the whole conversation.
Actually per rules he DOESN'T HAVE to provide evidence but it is encouraged. And he has proved manny was trying to pull a fast one on him and another person.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 01:22 PM   #24
Chris Kennard
I would like to see the whole conversation as well. Not to mention any correspondence with the "other buyer. Perhaps the other buyer could weigh in here.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 01:26 PM   #25
ElexisC
Yea there's info missing that it would be nice if he added it, and the other buyer came here. But with Mannys track record.... I still will never buy from him. He has nice animals, but I'm not going to end up one of his statistics. I would flip if I bought an animal and what showed up was NOT that animal or no animal at all.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #26
Chris Kennard
I also wouldn't mind knowing what the "issue" was with a purchase from last year from Manny.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 03:38 PM   #27
Hec.1
I want Manny Frade to speak up on the issue. I am calling him out. Anybody that knows him tell him to drop by and leave a message. That is the only person I would like to see responding. If what I have provided is not enough then go do business with him and find out for yourself.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 03:57 PM   #28
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I also wouldn't mind knowing what the "issue" was with a purchase from last year from Manny.
He sold me a snake with an under bite. The picture on that ad was a top view. Can't pickup under bite from a top view. Brought it to his attention and he said it would go away. He said wait four to six months. I waited eight and the under bite was still there. The main reason I didn't send it back is because a few months after I got her I learned about his shady ways. I wasn't about to send it back and not get anything back in return. This time around I thought he would do the right thing because of the past, but he didn't. Instead he falsely advertised and was planning on sending me a different snake.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 04:07 PM   #29
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
I want Manny Frade to speak up on the issue. I am calling him out. Anybody that knows him tell him to drop by and leave a message. That is the only person I would like to see responding. If what I have provided is not enough then go do business with him and find out for yourself.
It's not enough. And people come here to research dealers and "find out for" themselves without doing business with him. Did you warn everyone here about your bad transaction with Manny last year? For what it's worth, you should lose the attitude. Whether or not you see it, people here are trying to help you.
 
Old 09-12-2015, 04:09 PM   #30
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
He sold me a snake with an under bite. The picture on that ad was a top view. Can't pickup under bite from a top view. Brought it to his attention and he said it would go away. He said wait four to six months. I waited eight and the under bite was still there. The main reason I didn't send it back is because a few months after I got her I learned about his shady ways. I wasn't about to send it back and not get anything back in return. This time around I thought he would do the right thing because of the past, but he didn't. Instead he falsely advertised and was planning on sending me a different snake.
Thank you. You did the right thing by keeping it.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manny Frade of Prefect Predators jendee Board of Inquiry® 262 01-24-2016 05:23 PM
Manny Frade (Perfect Predators) CONSTRICTORS305 Board of Inquiry® 1 01-24-2016 03:42 AM
Manny Frade of Perfect Predators Ali Alredha Board of Inquiry® 18 08-08-2014 08:45 AM
Manny Frade/Perfect Predators Emmastaff Board of Inquiry® 0 11-27-2012 04:53 PM
Manny Frade Perfect Predators tommyhil4_6 Board of Inquiry® 0 11-20-2012 03:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.07033706 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC