Bad Guy Alex Estrada - Imperial Geckos misrepresented tortoises for sale - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2017, 04:31 PM   #41
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
He is actually viewing the thread right now!
Please scroll all the way down (past my reply windows where you see my typed reply), Imperial geckos is the 4th name listed from the left. He is well aware of this thread and has been on here multiple times since it was posted.
That is enough for me to stay far away from him.

His avoidance of this thread screams of his guilt. One can only surmise he knew they were not cherryheads, yet advertised them as such, therefore he is dishonest and a scammer.

Old 08-31-2017, 04:40 PM   #42
turtletary
marku1999 - I held him accountable before you bought the one that you did and he replied and actually said those tortoises came from Brazil.

I know a dealer that sells on here that gets his redfoots from a breeder 'friend' that I have a few Bolivian redfoots from. This breeder is a nut when it comes to keeping his different locales separate - I mean he would go ballistic!!!

99% guaranteed - that redfoot you have is pure Northern -
[ North of the Amazon river ] ! The dealer is in Miami.. what a coincidence huh ???

Shortly after we had our 'encounter' he deleted the ad...

Old 08-31-2017, 11:18 PM   #43
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
That is enough for me to stay far away from him.

His avoidance of this thread screams of his guilt. One can only surmise he knew they were not cherryheads, yet advertised them as such, therefore he is dishonest and a scammer.
No response in this thread, he hasn't contacted the buyer saying that he's willing to rectify this, no proof that the breeders in Brazil are selling Northern Redfoots as Brazilians (I've been to their website and all that I see are pictures of 100's of Brazilian redfoots at least as of the last time that I looked at it which was around 2 months ago). The longer that this drags on without resolution the worse that this looks on the seller IMO.

Old 09-01-2017, 10:40 PM   #44
tlmoon
I think the seller may be avoiding posting, hoping that this fades quietly away. Indeed it may go away quicker than if there was a lot of posting back and forth, but it also goes away with the seller looking really, really shady.

The silence speaks volumes and I wouldn't do business with him at this point.

Old 09-02-2017, 02:32 AM   #45
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
I think the seller may be avoiding posting, hoping that this fades quietly away. Indeed it may go away quicker than if there was a lot of posting back and forth, but it also goes away with the seller looking really, really shady.

The silence speaks volumes and I wouldn't do business with him at this point.
That's at least the 2nd post that I've seen stating as much. I really hope that the buyer updates this thread multiple times if the issue has not been rectified by that time.

Old 09-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #46
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan S View Post
That's at least the 2nd post that I've seen stating as much. I really hope that the buyer updates this thread multiple times if the issue has not been rectified by that time.
I still have not received a response. I will be sure to continue to post updates.

I tried to leave negative feedback for him as a seller, but it says I don't have permission to do so. Does anyone know how to do (or correct) that? I have been a member for several years and have a few posts, I am not a new member at this point.....

Also, is there any way to have a good guy certification re-visited?

Old 09-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #47
Beyond GenetiX
You can always vote on it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=302628

Old 09-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #48
Snake-Queen
Quote:
I still have not received a response. I will be sure to continue to post updates.

I tried to leave negative feedback for him as a seller, but it says I don't have permission to do so. Does anyone know how to do (or correct) that? I have been a member for several years and have a few posts, I am not a new member at this point.....

You have to be a paid member to leave feedback. Click on the coins on my post and it brings it up.

Old 09-02-2017, 02:20 PM   #49
Bryan S
Quote:

Thanks, I hope that he resolves the issue but IMO if he would've had any plans on making amends it would've happened by now. The best that you can do is keep this thread going and leave negative feedback. Anyone that ever uses the BOI and plans on buying from him will get to see this thread from a simple search.

Old 09-02-2017, 03:27 PM   #50
turtletary
Early hatchling - NOT a hypo and Not a Bolivian.. obviously!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!