I'm a new member! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #1
valentina
Talking I'm a new member!

I'm a new member!!
Hi everyone, My name is Valentina I will be here joining this group. I bought a pair of levis levis and I need to learn a lot about them...

Thank you everyone....

Valen

Old 06-09-2004, 08:11 PM   #2
Vince
congrats on your new geckos!! you came to the right place , there are alot of knobtail breeders here. maybe you should start a new subject to draw more attention to your questions on knobtails. take care and Good luck!!

Old 06-10-2004, 09:40 AM   #3
tundrageckos
Talking Welcome

Hey Valentina,

Welcome to this fascinating world, the world of the geckos. I am sure you are going to have lots of fun around here.

Old 12-10-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
MargNY
Greetings everyone,

I'm Margherita and new member. If I may I have a question I would like to put out there for your feedback.

Old 12-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
radera5
Welcome! Be sure to check out the "BOI" if ever considering a purchase. It's a great tool to help you look up potential sellers. It could save you a huge headache in the long run. Good luck and have fun!

Old 03-10-2015, 01:50 AM   #6
skinykano25
new member in San Antonio

Hello everybody. Still figuring out the posting as I have just started this. Been keeping reptiles about 20 years outside of my military time. Have a diverse collection of various herps. The crown jewels of my collection being 1male tiger rat snake, a pair of amazon tree boas, and 2 mongo size Tokays I've had for about 3 years. Always looking for new information. Looking forward to breeding every species I keep although I've only had success with turtles so far. Started keeping snakes again now that my apartments don't care if I do. Anyway nice to meet y'all. Quick list: snapping turtle, musk, African side neck, amazon tree boa, rainbow boa, tiger rat snake, flying white lined tokay and green eyed gecko, tiger salamander, Cuban tree frogs, marine and gulf coast toads, Texas brown tarantulas. 15 species total.

Old 06-24-2015, 12:51 AM   #7
talau
I'm a new member

it's nice to be here and to learn more about reptiles and be a responsible owner in the making and that's more important to me or nothing at all. the more I know the better off I'm with the do's and don't with ownership of a living animal in the right way and be ok with my choice of reptile i choose.

Old 09-14-2016, 01:13 PM   #8
BeyondBoas
NEW MEMBER!

Whats up Guys! My name is Jason and I love boas! Just here to see whats out there

Old 03-09-2018, 07:20 PM   #9
rossey302
my name is Michael I'm new here and looking for anything that can help me learn more about my gecko and bearded dragon

Old 03-09-2018, 07:23 PM   #10
rossey302
Anyone know about dwarf purple Isopods... I bought some from neherpsupplys.. And when I received them dumped culture into my tank and can't find anything could 40 degree weather during shipping could have killed them anyone else know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!