Info Deanna (Dena) Freeman, Rainbow Geckos USA - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:42 PM   #51
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Pretty sure it was meant this should be a bad guy thread since the seller basically lied, tried painting the op like a nightmare customer even lied about how the op acted, selling an animal she was supposed to correct the mistake on etc. You can have a thousand good transactions but you botch one and refuse to make it right while making your buyer out to be something they're not is something people will remember. Like people always say on here, it's not how the good transactions go, it's how you handle things when they go wrong
What I understood from the posts above (which I was replying to), she was stating that Meredith's good guy post didn't belong in this thread, but then said maybe because it was posted as an inquiry and not a bad guy post. I was stating that good and bad experiences will be posted together in any type of thread (good, bad, inquiry). Yes, it's how someone handles that bad that says a lot about them, but other buyers can still chime in with the positive, too. That way a reader can decide what they think. That's what I understood those to mean and was replying specifically to all of the one members posts from last night/today.

I was not however commenting on whether this warranted a bad guy or inquiry post.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:44 PM   #52
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
I am sorry, but your story has absolutely no relevance to the OP's bad experience or the Seller's mistake. Glad you made out like a bandit for a measly $100, but it does nothing to help resolve this BOI.
~Beau
This is what my replies were about Elexis. I was stating that good and bad will always end up being posted together in threads and that it's ok and normal. Everyone can decide for themselves after reading different opinions and experiences.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:44 PM   #53
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
What I understood from the posts above (which I was replying to), she was stating that Meredith's good guy post didn't belong in this thread, but then said maybe because it was posted as an inquiry and not a bad guy post. I was stating that good and bad experiences will be posted together in any type of thread (good, bad, inquiry). Yes, it's how someone handles that bad that says a lot about them, but other buyers can still chime in with the positive, too. That way a reader can decide what they think. That's what I understood those to mean and was replying specifically to all of the one members posts from last night/today.

I was not however commenting on whether this warranted a bad guy or inquiry post.
I understand that, but the last one I saw said this should have been a bad guy from the information that has now been posted. Yes everyone can post their experiences, I wasn't trying to say they can't. I think some people don't understand how the boi works. When you're new it can be overwhelming and confusing

Old 02-08-2016, 12:54 PM   #54
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I understand that, but the last one I saw said this should have been a bad guy from the information that has now been posted. Yes everyone can post their experiences, I wasn't trying to say they can't. I think some people don't understand how the boi works. When you're new it can be overwhelming and confusing
I posted that because of this reply "Fair enough. You are right, it was posted as a questioning thread. In all honesty, though, your post sounds less like a happy customer to me and more like an admirer or close friend trying to defend your "besty" ...jmo.

Now that the OP has posted all of the screen shots, though, I have difficulty seeing WHY she posted it that way. It should have been posted as a "Bad Guy" thread imo. "

She said fair enough because it was an inquiry and then stated it should be a bad guy. All I was saying is that even if it was a bad guy post, Meredith's posting was still relevant. It wasn't just fair enough because it was an inquiry post. My replies were for multiple things. I wasn't disagreeing or agreeing about the comment on how it should have been a bad guy post. Just about how it didn't matter what type of post it was.

Old 02-08-2016, 03:37 PM   #55
BeauBoi
Well, I am glad all of that is settled.

Now....how about we hear from the Seller? The one who claims there is information that isn't being shared by the OP.....? She didn't have a problem posting and basically calling the OP a liar, so SURELY such a moral and upstanding woman has something to present in her own defense, right?

~Beau

Old 02-09-2016, 08:51 AM   #56
BeauBoi
Rachel,
I am sorry you have had to go through all of this. I am even MORE sorry that this seller, who has had defenders come here extolling her virtues, stopped in only to call you a liar and didn't have the decency or moral conviction to stay long enough to present ANY evidence on her part. However, I think those action speak VOLUMES as to her actual character (no matter what any of her friends say).
I think in the end, you are going to have to accept that she isn't true to her word and will not stand up and try to come to any equitable resolution. She has obviously cut and run.
Having said all of that, I wouldn't "forgive and forget" either. The two of you obviously run in the same circles and I would make sure EVERYONE in those circles knew what kind of business person she really is and how little her word really means.
As far as her maligning you to others, direct them here. You have done an admirable job of posting evidence to support your assertions and anyone reading through this correspondence can come to no other conclusion than that she is woefully wrong.
Take it as a life experience and be grateful that you are no longer in a group run by which a self centered individual. Trust me, Imhave seen how things play out for people who operate in this manner. As time progresses each and everyone of the people who blindly follow her will come a point where she will mess them over too. Karma is a witch.
Best Wishes,
~Beau

Old 02-09-2016, 06:40 PM   #57
Snake-Queen
Have I missed something?

OP, you have a gecko and a refund, so essentially, a free gecko.

Also, there was so many different geckos pictured, I have a difficult time seeing which one is supposed to be the one currently in your possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-09-2016, 07:01 PM   #58
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Have I missed something?

OP, you have a gecko and a refund, so essentially, a free gecko.

Also, there was so many different geckos pictured, I have a difficult time seeing which one is supposed to be the one currently in your possession.

I believe in the screenshots that the OP sent the original $100 back for the new gecko purchase.

Not one way or the other in this. Hopefully it gets resolved.

However as a general statement, I always find it fascinating that in some situations, either the buyer or the seller, is not allowed to have a personal life. They have to be waiting for the other party to message,call or do whatever they are supposed to do BUT at the same time the other party will throw out their lifestyle, health or any other excuse on why they can be late.

Old 02-09-2016, 07:08 PM   #59
Big Borg Reptiles
Wish I could get back the time I spent reading all of that.

So the seller is too busy to deal with sending the geckos properly and the buyer is too busy to respond to messages about doing the return. The seller is spending all week in the hospital and can't be bothered and the buyer is too busy taking care of sick dogs to have this as a priority. As far as I'm concerned you're both too busy to be worrying about breeding more animals right now.

Old 02-09-2016, 07:28 PM   #60
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronSerio View Post
I believe in the screenshots that the OP sent the original $100 back for the new gecko purchase.

I'll take your word for it, I'm not going to go and re-read everything.

This seems like a big case of miscommunication.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!