Inquiry Tony Alvarez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:32 AM   #1
Guy Castro
Tony Alvarez

Anyone know this person?
Has an ad on KS and says location central FL ,with a Victoville,CA #. Says he recently moved.
#760-900-6768
Email- tony.13@me.com
Thanks!

Old 02-08-2016, 11:34 AM   #2
Guy Castro
Southern CA number^^^

Old 02-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #3
BeauBoi
I am no sleuth, but I googled the name, and there is such a person scheduled to appear at a reptile convention advertised on Kingsnake. The same person is a standing member of that site, and I even found a reference to a person by that name in an unboxing video from a few years ago where a guy ordered some bearded dragons.
I don't know if that helps, but it was the best I could do.
Best of Luck!
~Beau

Old 02-09-2016, 02:01 AM   #4
REPAIRGUY
Ad

Looking for the ad mentioned above.
Recent theft from my collection and suspect someone from Tampa area who knew of and wanted the missing animals.
Would appreciate any info regarding a female thamnophis infernalis (neon blue, red sided garter snake) and a male drymarchon rubidus (mexican indigo).
Thanks.

Old 02-09-2016, 06:02 AM   #5
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by REPAIRGUY View Post
Looking for the ad mentioned above.
Recent theft from my collection and suspect someone from Tampa area who knew of and wanted the missing animals.
Would appreciate any info regarding a female thamnophis infernalis (neon blue, red sided garter snake) and a male drymarchon rubidus (mexican indigo).
Thanks.
Hi Sam,
First, I would like say that I'm really sorry that you had snakes stolen from you. I know from experience how devastating this can be. I had my whole collection of high end Green Tree Pythons stolen from me over 14 years ago and it still turns my stomach today when I think about it. I hope you're able to find the person responsible as well as the safe return of your snakes!

I have a question concerning your post. What is the connection between Tony Alverez and the theft of your snakes? Was it having the same last name that caught your eye? Or did you already suspect Tony being involved with the theft prior to this info thread? Just trying to connect the dots as your post lacked pertinent info as to why you would choose this info thread to call attention to your situation.
Again sorry you had snakes stolen and hope you recover them unharmed. I should also state I don't know who Tony Alverez is.

I did find the ad on Kingsnake it's in the Boa section titled "Partial Collection (yearlings & adults)". Here is the link http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=1135596

Old 02-10-2016, 06:03 PM   #6
Guy Castro
Sent me a website link which is mostly about fish. I was able to find his FB page,(which is about fish)even though he didn't send it, after asking twice. Said recently moved from Cali. I asked for current cell phone pics on Mon,because not showing very much about snakes on site or FB, but noticed the ARS rack in the pic.Said he would get on it after work. Nothing after that! Moving on!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!