Reserve Massive Custom Designed Terrarium Set Up For Electric Blue Geckos, Well Established! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Auction Offerings > Caging|Supply|Feeder|Feed|Miscellaneous Auctions

Notices

Old 07-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #1
stevened
Massive Custom Designed Terrarium Set Up For Electric Blue Geckos, Well Established!

I’ve moved my posting to an auction setting now with a starting bid of $850.THIS IS A BIG BUNDLE of a well established massive 36x36x18 Height x Width x Depth tropical terrarium that has been custom designed and built. It features two separate ponds at the very top filled with small pebbles water flows down two seperate streams and meet. Then flow around a curve into a partially open cave system dropping down into a waterfall to another pond that goes to the pump. The terrarium has at least 20 planter cups all connected to drainage tubes buried in the background foamed in during construction. Most planter cups are in use, but there’s still plenty available for expansion. Also a custom built igloo style cave is foamed into the background along with custom made 2 hallowed out tree stumps carved from the same spray from used to build the rest of the terrarium with is right next the the cave. This terrarium has been well established for a long time and is past the point of normal failure, it has established micro fauna including, springtails, and isopods. Lots of different mosses and ferns that pop up from time to time, I don’t remember every thing I had put in there for plants, what I lost is what I remember. Everything from a vanilla been plant to a few rare airplants that turn very beautiful colors and flowers with more humidity. There tons of different accents and decor pieces from devils ear pods, monkeys pods, bamboo small cork, bio luminescent mushroom log, and FEATUREING a MASSIVE HOLLOW CORK LOG BRANCH right in the center. Another exciting feature is rainforest fog generated after the rains out of a secret spot deep in the forest, a pipe buried deep beneath the foam connecting the top of the cage to just behind the cave system and covered with a bit of screen so no one can get through. Sometimes the misting system will draw the fog into to mist at the top and give the illusion of clouds and rain!

I’m also including EXTRAS for this bundle featuring the MISTKING MISTING SYSTEM set up with three 2 way nozzles for a total of six, the pump the reservoir tank and a ball valve shut off leading to another system for later expansion. NOTE: Mistking Pump is hooked up to a float valve system is set up when I first made the terrarium and it is has stuck in the on position for few years and I don’t expect that to change. Also included are a 36 inch hood with 2 of jungle dawns largest LED grow lights that will fit and a 24 inch hood fitting linear uvb florescence bulbs 1 included, and a heat lamp and bulb adjustable, lastly Zoomed foger.

NOTE: It is Extreemly heavy so this is a LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, and the last two pictures are not recent. They are to show the different life cycles in the terrarium. Also the cage lock is a little lose and dirtied up inside but works, lastly NO ANIMALS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE TERRARIUM.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!