Little worried - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-06-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
Duffield
Little worried

Hey, I'm somewhat new here, and new to keeping Grumpy happy. I'm worried about his mouth. Does everything look ok?Name:  unnamed-3.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  222.0 KB

Name:  unnamed-2.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  161.8 KB

Name:  unnamed-1.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  207.4 KB

Old 05-06-2018, 08:41 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
Like I told you, in your introduction, I am NO chameleon expert! But, I will TRY and help you.

But, to my untrained eye, he looks happy/healthy. What are your temps, humidity, and day night cycle like? Also, what is his diet, along with vitamin/calcium supplement you use?

Lastly, why are you worried?

P.S.- I think Grumpy looks AMAZING!

Old 05-12-2018, 04:35 AM   #3
Duffield
I took him to the vet and she said it looks like he ripped part of his upper lip during his sheading. It was infected and I was given antibiotics for the next three weeks. I stopped by Petsmart on the way home for crickets and they loved him so much there they took pictures and made him the pet of the month.

Old 05-14-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffield View Post
I took him to the vet and she said it looks like he ripped part of his upper lip during his sheading.
Ahh I see. I did not see that in the picture's, but, I am NOT a veterinarian or a Chameleon "expert" in general.

Quote:
It was infected and I was given antibiotics for the next three weeks.
Do you think the antibiotics are helping?

Quote:
I stopped by Petsmart on the way home for crickets
Did he eat the crickets?

Quote:
and they loved him so much there they took pictures and made him the pet of the month.
That is so COOL! Congratulations, to both of you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!