Flower pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Flora > Flora General Discussions

Notices

Flora General Discussions This will cover anything and everything you all wish to discuss about plants.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:56 AM   #1
WebSlave
Flower pics

Been playing around with the new camera (Nikon D850) and am pretty impressed with the photos I am getting from it. I'm not even doing any sort of post processing of the images. Mostly been using the Nikkor 105mm micro lens for the close-up shots, but have also been using the 60mm and 200mm micro lenses here and there too.

Here are some pics of the flowers blooming on our fruit trees right now.

This first one is the first citrus bloom we've gotten so far this year. It's on one of Connie's Meyers lemon trees.

Had a lot of leaf loss from the cold January we had, so I'm glad to see it if bouncing back nicely.

Some of the other citrus trees are about ready to explode with blooms. This is one of the new navel trees we put in.

The following pics are of the pear tree blooms and the last is from one of our asian pear trees.

Old 03-11-2018, 03:12 AM   #2
WebSlave
Connie and I noticed that we had quite a few wild azaleas blooming near the stream on the north end of our property, so I wanted to get some pics of them before the blooms were gone for the season. Seems the flowering season zips on by sometimes, so I didn't want to delay.

We also saw some wild clematis blooms the I believe are called "leather flowers" for some reason. And I got some pics of some other flowers here and there too, while I had the camera in hand.

These were taken with the Nikon D850 with the 105mm micro lens, if anyone is interested.

Old 03-11-2018, 03:13 AM   #3
WebSlave
Part 2....

Old 05-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #4
WebSlave
The irises we planted a long while back are starting to bloom.

Old 07-27-2018, 02:04 PM   #5
WebSlave
Some more flower pics, since I had the Nikon D850 outside. Lens used was the Nikkor 60mm micro lens.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!