Awesome Bredl's Python Clutch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-28-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
C.Cannon
Awesome Bredl's Python Clutch

I got a clutch of 19 eggs and one slug on May 14th, day 34 after prelay. I'm really excited about these guys.

The father (picture 1) is one of the orangest bredli I've seen and is from the Afors bloodline. The mother (pic 2) is a stonewashed from the Lazik bloodline. This clutch is going to have insanely orange, out-crossed lineage and be 100% het. stonewashed.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2018, 06:36 PM   #2
chrisis697
Will you be offering these for sale? If so what will pairs be? Thanks
Chris
B and S Pythons/facebook

Old 05-29-2018, 10:40 AM   #3
C.Cannon
Hey Christopher I will be selling most of these guys after they have hatched out and have eaten 5 meals (Augustish).

The price will depend a lot on the sex ratio of the clutch. They should be a higher quality than any other het stonewashed available so I'd like try to "grade" them on looks after a few sheds too

Old 05-29-2018, 11:09 AM   #4
chrisis697
Thanks for getting back to me Casey. Will you be posting them on fauna when they are ready or should I reach out to you in August?

Old 05-29-2018, 02:55 PM   #5
C.Cannon
I'll keep updating this thread so you can see and eventually post some up for sale on the classifieds when they are ready.

I have several people interested but don't want to start a wait list until they hatched and are eating. They should hatch around July 8th so that is the first milestone.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:16 AM   #6
craigafrechette
Hi. I'd be interested in one of these guys. I'll be watching looking forward to seeing what the clutch produces.

Old 06-05-2018, 07:56 PM   #7
C.Cannon
I'll keep you posted Craig. Eggs are about a month from hatching.

My clutch from this female last year was unbelievably easy to get eating so I'm hoping it is a pattern with her babies

Old 07-08-2018, 07:15 AM   #8
C.Cannon
Babys started pipping last night!
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2018, 01:57 PM   #9
C.Cannon
This girl just had her second shed a few days ago. I can't wait to see how orange she is as a yearling!

This clutch ended up being amazing eaters. Out of 19 babies 18 ate the first time they were ever offered food.

I am still waiting on males to shed for the second time but I will put them up for sale as soon as they do.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!