Bad Guy Paul Kurnava (paul_jr@aol.com )Is A Fraud ! BUYERS BEWARE ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
TTiger0614
Paul Kurnava (paul_jr@aol.com )Is A Fraud ! BUYERS BEWARE !

To Whom It May Concern,

This seller is an extreme fraud and has just scammed me out of $500 ! The good part is, we've figured out who it is and will definitely deal with this outside of the law and when they least expect it. They won't even see it coming !

TTiger0614

Old 09-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTiger0614 View Post
To Whom It May Concern,

This seller is an extreme fraud and has just scammed me out of $500 ! The good part is, we've figured out who it is and will definitely deal with this outside of the law and when they least expect it. They won't even see it coming !

TTiger0614
It would be nice to have some facts. However, how are you any better than this other party is if you revel in your plans to 'deal with this outside the law'?

Old 09-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
fangme
There's already a thread on this individual

Old 09-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
reticguy76
Damn, that sucks. I just got hit by this, well, guy as well. Mine is almost resolved via paypal. I wont condone handling such issues "outside of the law", however, whatever he has coming to him, he fully deserves, and I will enjoy it

This is why, anytime I do a transaction or potential transaction, I will search and/or inquire about the other party here.

Old 09-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTiger0614 View Post
To Whom It May Concern,

TTiger0614
Well if you decide to video tape how you handle this I would recommend not posting it.

Old 09-02-2012, 02:52 AM   #6
ronritzer
but send me a link to the video

Old 09-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by fangme View Post
There's already a thread on this individual
Yes there is:

Paul Kurnava

Old 09-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #8
Keith Northrop
"Zombie Killer" For Hire

Yo T-Tiger I've Got Those Silver coated Slugs....Hey I wonder if there is enough Biz out there to Staff a Recovery Business?? I've seen several
potential Customers just one the first page of the BOI. Good Luck

Old 09-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
allreptiles1966
I'm with Kevin and Ron. send a link if you do as you say-"handle outside the law".

Maybe handling things outside the law will teach some lessons! Its proven that when dealt with by the law,you get a smack on the palm of your hand and a fine less then the op is out.. Not even the backside of the hand with more nerves.
Its also proven that about 80% felons commit another crime and go back to prison.
I say handle more of these scumbags with our own methods as long as it hurts know body but the intended !!! IMO> Maybe they will get it. Some countries still cut off your hand for stealing! How many of them people are running around with NO HANDS?? NONE>

Old 09-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #10
Discojaguar
I was going to refrain from commenting at the risk of this getting bumped up..yet again but this is getting ridiculous.

"handling things outside of the law" is NEVER a good option, and the continuation of posts urging the OP and others to act on these urges is going to hurt the hobby that many people hold dear. It may not affect it today, or tomorrow or next month but I doubt the first person to release their pet burm thought it would affect the hobby as much as it did.

Especially in america, herp keepers are already seen as kindof "fringe" pet owners and someone getting plastered all over the news for harming, (or worse) another person over a reptile. Do not take me as saying oh it's "just" a snake, or lizard but it's not fair to inflict YOUR possible stupidity on the rest of the hobby. In simple terms, while "harming" someone who treats their pets badly may save you a handful of animals you may end up ruining it for millions of people who keep their animals responsibly. There are better ways to avoid these situations, mainly researching who you are buying and selling from/to, and preaching responsible keeping to as many people trying to get into the hobby.

This thread is a gross misuse of the BOI (IMHO) and I am deeply bothered by the fact that such a wonderful tool that has helped so many is being used to fuel some ego stroking feel good vigilante ideas.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!