Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast View Post
Rick, You are a respected professional.

Jeff...? Jeff Schofield has beed exposed for sending snakes to buyers in gym socks he pulled out of his laundry hamper --- and with holes large enough for the snakes to escape, get out of of the shipping box, and get stuck to the tape on the same box.

For some comedy (you really can't make this up!) see this:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=42452

I'd just ignore him if I was you.
I'm not sure what is worse, a liar that slanders on a website or their followers that continue to repost the lie years later. I was completely exhonorated from that incident by Kirk Setser(locality collector) and Shannon Brown(dealer I bought animals from), or doesnt the truth matter? You havent met me, you havent dealt with me, you dont know me. But that doesnt stop you from posting lies about me online. That is about the lowest form of life, and you arent worth another response.