Good Guy Kevin Saunders (hurreckon) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2015, 09:25 PM   #11
Ameivaboy
I've sold to him before - easy to deal with!!

Old 03-26-2015, 11:53 PM   #12
Totaly
Just picked up a pair of southern alligator lizards from him. Great guy to do business with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with agin. Buy with confidence!!

Old 02-16-2016, 01:27 PM   #13
Herp_Derp
I've purchased two animals from Kevin, a gargoyle gecko and a Japanese Mountain Toad. Both transactions went smoothly and the animals arrived well packaged and in good condition. Kevin is very professional and it's obvious he cares about his animals and his business. He is very helpful and and always answers questions and/or concerns promptly. I would highly recommend him

Old 03-30-2016, 03:18 AM   #14
owlbear
Just got an absolutely beautiful baby russian ratsnake from Kevin. Transaction went smoothly, good communication, very prompt. Snake was packed well and arrived happy and healthy, very curious and sweet. I would do business with Kevin Saunders again in a heart beat.

Old 04-01-2016, 05:51 PM   #15
acecurl16
I too recently received a shipment of several very nice ... top shelf critters from Kevin .. including a stunning male Russian Ratsnake like Sarah above .. all packed to perfection, excellent communication, flexible, helpful, and very easy to work with! I too would do business again with Kevin without any reservation .. great experience.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:08 PM   #16
AppEcto
Thanks for the feedback-I really appreciate it and it was a pleasure doing business with you guys as well.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:37 PM   #17
phryno
Purchased a Stenodactylus sthenodactylus from Kevin, and it was excellent: quality, healthy animal, quick shipping, straightforward process! Thanks Kevin!

Old 06-22-2016, 10:27 PM   #18
kbat
I purchased a breeding pair of Russian rat snakes from him - they arrived healthy, well-packaged and as represented. I would deal with him again, no hesitation.

Old 07-29-2016, 06:44 PM   #19
The Frog Whisperer
Kevin is a wonderful herper and easy going professional. Thumbs up for Kevin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!