Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2015, 03:11 AM   #231
jilted1972
I know where she lives now and she's a theif

Old 03-27-2015, 04:40 AM   #232
jilted1972
you have to admit you are a lier lisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboaslife View Post
As for paradigm stuff that was a litter my friend produced that he was gonna wholesale me that litter there was only 3 baby bloods born again a litter that i did not produce but purchased since my hypo blood litter had no visuals i was trying to get something Kevin wanted to fulfill my end as for a baby dying that i sold he was almost a yearling well started i offered him a free snake 2months after he had him and it died in his care did it just because I felt bad not cuz i owed him
There is a special place for people like lisha karma is a bitc $ can't buy you manners or honesty you pass your self off as someone you are not. You cost people money time and some people have lost their family because of you I'm not saying I hate you but if you were on fire I might get a bag of marshmallows oh do these people know you live in Kentucky now burned all your bridges in cali and all the others places that people found out just how fake you are !!!!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!