Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #21
Lucille
I sent an email to her.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:29 PM   #22
Davineherps
Yes there was the snow but there was also cash and you had said that you had commitments to others for the snakes that she had promised and cash would not fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-15-2014, 04:29 PM   #23
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Have you informed her of this thread? let her know
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post

I am notifying her right now of this thread.
He stated he was notifying her in first post. If it's true about possible trades to fix but him paying for shipment, I dont think I'd go for that either.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:41 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:

I will get my laptop charged up when I get home and try to upload everything in a chronological order.
I am looking forward to seeing your uploads. The way this thread is going now, is like a dinner party discussing a book half the people have already read.

What seems to be missing completely from this conversation is her incentive not to take care of this particular transaction. She has a string of good guy posts, several which describe her as a fair person. What happened here?

Old 09-15-2014, 04:58 PM   #25
Fangthane
My part

Quote:
After that it completely fell apart. She claims her litters never were produced although she was able to give another guy named Justin Winters a sexed pair of bloods. I also asked if for a female albino rlt in the fall. She claimed it was sold but Dan Graybeal asked her for me a couple days later and she said it was still available.
Had you played your hand in a much more timely manner, I would have the actual PMs to take screenshots of. Sadly, I've long since cleaned out my PM hoard and have only .txt backups of our short correspondence. No idea if this is needed, but here's the text of my PMs to Lisha. Admittedly, these can easily be altered to say whatever I'd want them to, so their perceived veracity will have to come down to whether or not the readers have any reason to feel that I'd offer them any less than the brutal truth. Yeah, I know, my initial PM to her wasn't particularly truthful, but sacrifices must be made in order to out someone who seems to be screwing a "friend".

As far as I can recall, the screenshots constitute the entirety of our conversation. She never ended up sending any pics like she said she would. If you noticed the dates, you'll likely come to the conclusion that timely communication doesn't seem to be one of her strengths. Anyway, if it's still an active point of contention, it should be simple enough for a Mod to reinstate the ad (titled, "offering this girl for only short time), which I assume has been long deleted.
Attached Images

Old 09-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #26
aboaslife
The original deal was for a baby hypo blood for his ghost for some reason bad odds no visuals were produced i contacted him right after she dropped told him the problem offered him a 12 blood male he said no to that told him im suppose to have a blood female drop she never did i contacted him again as soon as that happened all of a sudden the bloody salmon is now male 6 months after he recieved it i told him I'd contact person (who I've bought many from that were never sexed wrong so i never thought to check) and see if i could get paper work showing it was suppose to be female well a move cross country he couldn't find paperwork but said he'll try to hook up old computers and see if they were saved on either of them i have offered numerous babies he declined i offered cash price for his ghost he said he rather have babies idk what else to do here

Old 09-15-2014, 05:51 PM   #27
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboaslife View Post
idk what else to do here
Ok, honestly I haven't kept up too well with a bunch of different people giving their 2 cents, but (and if this has been addressed already, I apologize) would you have the option to just ship back the animals that were traded?

Old 09-15-2014, 06:01 PM   #28
Davineherps
he doesn't want to pay the international shipping fees. also the op has already flipped yhem

Old 09-15-2014, 06:14 PM   #29
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davineherps View Post
he doesn't want to pay the international shipping fees. also the op has already flipped yhem

Who originally paid for shipping? Cause if it were me, I wouldn't pay shipping to get MY snakes back on a deal that didn't go right, that shouldn't be the OPs responsibility. And are you saying Lisha flipped the snakes that she didn't give the OP proper compensation for? It would be better to let Lisha speak for herself.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #30
Davineherps
no the op flipped the snakes that's what he does

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!