Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2014, 12:02 PM   #51
Pasodama
I agree with Harald. Arguing with "her lackeys" seems like an exercise in futility. IMO Especially if they make their own assumptions/conclusions, without facts, and run with it as though fact. Also if posts/threads are deleted that skew things in favor of just one person (which is quite unethical, to say the least).

What needs to happen is for you, and Lisha, to come to some sort of agreement and Lisha needs to rectify her mistake if she sent you a mis-sexed snake.

So, Lisha, since you sent a mis-sexed snake, and cannot fulfill the other terms of the original agreement (due to not hatching out what you hoped for, etc.), what do you think would be fair to make things right?
Are you still willing to send $800? Also, what are you going to do about the mis-sexed snake?

Kevin, if possible (to cover bases), do you have anything, that you can post, showing that the mis-sexed snake is indeed a male instead of female?

Old 09-16-2014, 12:08 PM   #52
Pasodama
* their own assumptions/conclusions, without facts/proof, and run with it as though fact

Old 09-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #53
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Harald, I've wondered why he went there too and my best guess is, that's where the action is selling wise and a lot of folks who only know Fauna by reputation like that format where they can say anything as long as they are popular or friends with those who carry the delete and ban hammer.

The bad mouth Fauna over there, but when those same mouths are here, the attitude is different. It's really amusing. It's also a totally anonymous place to say stupid things that you don't have to back up.
That's the group that Dennis Wilis runs?

Old 09-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #54
ShadowAceD
I'm just offering it because I found them clearing out old e-mail files the other day and then saw this thread, but I have all of the private messages (I think) between Lisha and Kevin and also some between Kevin and Dan (Fangthane) regarding this.

Problem is, they are all from .txt files so people can assume or believe they have been edited or something.

So ... don't know if it's worth posting.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #55
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I'm just offering it because I found them clearing out old e-mail files the other day and then saw this thread, but I have all of the private messages (I think) between Lisha and Kevin and also some between Kevin and Dan (Fangthane) regarding this.

Problem is, they are all from .txt files so people can assume or believe they have been edited or something.

So ... don't know if it's worth posting.
Like anything else, the readers here will assign whatever weight they believe is warranted to any evidence presented.

I would have no reason to believe that you would edit anything and would take you at your word that it isn't. I don't see why anybody wouldn't. If you think it would help outline the situation thus far and/or lead to a resolution, I say post it.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:49 PM   #56
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Like anything else, the readers here will assign whatever weight they believe is warranted to any evidence presented.

I would have no reason to believe that you would edit anything and would take you at your word that it isn't. I don't see why anybody wouldn't. If you think it would help outline the situation thus far and/or lead to a resolution, I say post it.
All right. I will look through them to see if there is any vulgarity to cut that out and try to get them in order as best as possible before posting them.

I do not know if it will help a resolution, but it might bring more clarity to the situation itself?

Old 09-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #57
ShadowAceD
These are everything I have. They were sent to me a while ago when I was trying to get more information on the situation because I was confused about a lot of things on both sides.

This starts after the original deal, I think.

Also, the first set of .txt was just from Kevin’s received folder I believe so it only shows Lisha’s messages, but the second set is from his sent folder I believe so it shows both. I am just posting both because it is what I have.

FaunaClassifieds;http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums
Private Message Dump for User KORBIN5895; 03-25-2014 11:15 AM -->

################################################## ##############################
Folder : Sent Items
################################################## ##############################

================================================== ==============================
To : aboaslife
Date : 2013-08-09 17:19
Title : updates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can no longer text the states so this may be the best form of communication.

The last deal we worked out was for that 2013 blood female you received on trade and a 1.1 hypo blood, blood pair from tour litter. So I guess it does pends on what you have now.

Folder : Inbox

================================================== ==============================
To : KORBIN5895
Date : 2013-08-13 16:03
Title : Re: updates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895
I can no longer text the states so this may be the best form of communication.

The last deal we worked out was for that 2013 blood female you received on trade and a 1.1 hypo blood, blood pair from tour litter. So I guess it does pends on what you have now.
The hypo het blood had no bloods or hypo bloods very disappointed i have no litters due at this time i do have 10 females paired up what cash value would you want for that ghost

Date : 2013-08-13 21:49
The 2 paraglows died i have sharp albino female and i think 2 paradigm and a 6 hypo parahets 3 aren't feeding and are getting very skinny 1 paradigm regurged idk what's going on mama died dad is paired up w a sharp albino right now I'm having horrible luck only got 2 litters outta 7 pairings

Date : 2013-08-14 09:57
Paradigms are both visual sharp and bwc parahets are either het sharp or het bwc the blood is actually a mutt i didn't keep any that i traded except the female she has t+nic and pos type 2 anery i sold males for 400 shipped cuz i couldn't get them sold at a good blood price no 1 wants mutts when it comes to bloods lol but i still have her

Date : 2013-08-14 10:15
What's your email I'll send pics of pairs that are courting right now I've even seen copulation already

Date : 2013-08-14 19:43
Yeah that's what i thought i was buying then later the guy said no she has nic and pos type 2

Date : 2013-10-03 16:03
Sorry my internet has been down well the blood female regurged last feeding maybe to big of meal but i have an 18 month old blood male I can send w a female 13 het blood if you're interested and a 13 mot male het genetic stripe

Date : 2013-10-03 18:59
Ok i also have female mot pos jungle big baby from march she's the only 1 I think may prove out jungle if you're interested in her instead of blood I'll send pics of both

Date : 2013-10-03 19:00
What's your email i have pics of mot female I'll take pics of others tonight

Date : 2013-10-07 11:09
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboaslife
Were you able to get the pics of the female blood?
She's acting very lethargic she regurged 2x and 1 was a pink mouse i have the het blood female I'll get pics of her and a mot male from jungle mot litter a blood male and I'll see what else i have what cash price did you want for that ghost if i dnt have anything you want

Date : 2013-10-08 14:03
I think that 1 meal that was to big did it i thought she could take it i don't even want to look in her tub when i get home I'm going to go thru and see what i have I'll take pics of everything i have see if there's anything you're interested in

Date : 2013-10-22 17:43
Sorry been working 12 to 16 hr days i forget to get pics
The only stuff i have is
blood male
Het blood female
Mot male
Het genetic stripe not sure male or female
My last season was bad only 1 litter 9 babies het for blood

Date : 2013-11-06 16:03
I dnt really have anything for trade at the moment that is why i asked what cash value you wanted for that ghost male

Date : 2013-11-09 14:18
Quote:
Quote:
I dnt really have anything for trade at the moment that is why i asked what cash value you wanted for that ghost male
Do you still have that female albino rlt?

Also do you have paperwork on the female bloody salmon you sent?
She's sold already and i never got paper work cuz she's a visual and not het for anything so i never asked for any on her

Date : 2013-11-10 21:00
I purchased her as female also that is why i keep asking what cash value for that ghost

Date : 2013-11-10 21:02
I have a blood male and 4het bloods 2hypo 2normal

Date : 2013-11-11 19:25
I think i have1 hypo and 1normal het blood Female I'll have to check

Date : 2013-11-13 01:22
Quote:
Quote:
What about the male motley?
I still have him to

Date : 2013-11-14 11:58
Title : Re: Favor?
Quote:
Can I ask a favor? I started a trade with someone six months ago and now that it is time to settle up they have nothing to send me. Would you mind emailing and asking them what is available?
Who am I emailing?

Date : 2013-11-14 14:54
Quote:
It would be Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife. I can send a link to the ad if you don't mind doing it.
I'll give it a shot. Basically, we're going under the guise of me being just a random person that wants a current list of what she has for sale?

Date : 2013-11-14 16:17
I bought her as a female i can see if i can get$ back for her and send it to you i paid a lot for it to be a she not a he as for mot he's het genetic stripe

Date : 2013-11-14 17:31
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane
Quote:
It would be Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife. I can send a link to the ad if you don't mind doing it.
I'll give it a shot. Basically, we're going under the guise of me being just a random person that wants a current list of what she has for sale?
This ad in particular. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=425814

This has turned into a massive mess and she is dragging her hill on a solution. Also thanks, I really appreciate it.
Exactly what is it that I'm trying to find out? Do I just want to know if that particular boa is still available, or am I fishing for a list of whatever she has for sale? A little background info might come in handy.

Date : 2013-11-14 23:16
Quote:
Sorry I was driving. If you would ask about that boa and anything else she may have so you could get multiple animals in one shipment.
Sorry it took so long. Didn't realize I'd be stuck in a Sprint dead zone all day. Just sent her a reply to that ad. I'll forward it to you for your own records, just in case it ends up coming to where you need to make a case.

Date : 2013-11-14 23:17
Title : FW: offering this girl for only short time
Quote:
Hi. I'm doing a bit of snake hunting for an old buddy who refuses to join the computer age. He's recently gotten into boas and likes Roswells as well as some other genes. So, he asked me to keep an eye out online and see what's available.

Still got this girl? Have anything else available at the moment? If you happen to have a website or other kind of availability list, feel free to send me a copy or a link. Thanks for your time.
Date : 2013-11-16 18:09
Title : Cloak & Dagger
Never got a reply. Either she's the suspicious type or I just come off as a big enough ******* that she'd rather not deal with me. The latter would be my guess.

Date : 2013-11-17 14:27
Quote:
She is still available and should have more available in Feb when my litter drops
Date : 2013-11-17 18:23
Title : Re: offering this girl for only short time
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She is still available and should have more available in Feb when my litter drops
Funny..... she was sold last week. I think it is time to set up a boi. Can you ask what else she has?
Do you want to know what she's expecting "in Feb", or if she's got anything else for sale right now?

Date : 2013-11-17 21:52
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me. Got any more pics of the girl in the ad that I could pass on to my friend? Is she the only one you've currently got available? What pairings are you expecting litters from in February? Any updated pics of the albino RLT, or whatever else you may currently have available can be sent to my email address: ***************. Thanks again.
Date : 2013-11-17 22:47
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Funny..... she was sold last week. I think it is time to set up a boi. Can you ask what else she has?
Do you want to know what she's expecting "in Feb", or if she's got anything else for sale right now?
Do you know how to take screen shots or convert emails for putting on the boi?

Also thanks so much for helping with this. Another thief is busted.
Screenshots would be my preferred method. Can't argue with a picture. To do a screenshot, all you need to do is press the button on the top row of your keyboard that says "Prt Sc" or "Print Screen". That'll instantly copy whatever's on your screen to a clipboard. After that, go to your desktop and right click your mouse. Select "New", then click on "Bitmap Image." That will create a new icon on your desktop, called "New Bitmap Image". Next, you want to right-click that and select "Edit". In the upper left corner of the screen that pops up, you'll see a little clipboard icon that says "Paste" under it. Click on the word "Paste", then select "Paste" in the little drop down menu that you'll see. All of this is based on the assumption that you're on an actual computer. If you don't have access to one, I guess you could forward everything to me and I could take screenshots and send them to you. Whatever you want to do.

Date : 2013-11-17 23:16
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Screenshots would be my preferred method. Can't argue with a picture. To do a screenshot, all you need to do is press the button on the top row of your keyboard that says "Prt Sc" or "Print Screen". That'll instantly copy whatever's on your screen to a clipboard. After that, go to your desktop and right click your mouse. Select "New", then click on "Bitmap Image." That will create a new icon on your desktop, called "New Bitmap Image". Next, you want to right-click that and select "Edit". In the upper left corner of the screen that pops up, you'll see a little clipboard icon that says "Paste" under it. Click on the word "Paste", then select "Paste" in the little drop down menu that you'll see. All of this is based on the assumption that you're on an actual computer. If you don't have access to one, I guess you could forward everything to me and I could take screenshots and send them to you. Whatever you want to do.
I will take a stab at it but I am terrible on computers. I just emailed all of my cell phone screen shots to myself but would like to email them to you as my cell is crapping out and i may lose access to my email for a few days thanks to how my security is on my email account.

I just grabbed what was pertinent to my this trans action but is there a way to transfer texts from a samsung nexus to my computer?
You can send whatever is relevant to *************. As far as texts go, I think your only options are to either take screenshots from your phone or go oldschool and take pictures of the screen with a separate camera. Your phone actually has pretty simple screenshot capability built-in. To take a screenshot on your phone, you just have to simultaneously press the power and volume down buttons and hold them for a few seconds. It may take a few tries to get the timing right. When it's done correctly, it should show a pop-up thumbnail of the screenshot.

Date : 2013-11-18 05:32
Quote:
paste

Email sent. My phone actually crapped out on me today and will no longer charge so I have one full battery to get what info I can from my texts and sent off.
I got the email and have the screenshots saved to my PC. Not sure what the point was in sending them to me, since they're already in the best format. Am I missing something?

Date : 2013-11-18 14:06
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
paste

Email sent. My phone actually crapped out on me today and will no longer charge so I have one full battery to get what info I can from my texts and sent off.
I got the email and have the screenshots saved to my PC. Not sure what the point was in sending them to me, since they're already in the best format. Am I missing something?
I have my email security tied to my cell which broke on me today. If I can't get it to charge you can send them to me on fauna.
Ahh, I see. If your charging port is shot, you could just buy something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Batte...h-l700+charger

Date : 2013-11-24 00:02
2 normal het blood 2hypo het blood babies dnt know sex male mot het genetic stripe baby and yearling blood male that's it. I got the bloody salmon from John not rich I'm trying to find pics so he can look up the id number

Date : 2013-11-24 00:23
Quote:
Ok I'll take some pics of her and get them to you
My pairing is a dh snow x sunglow het anery Roswell ladder tail
Date : 2014-03-02 21:37
Sorry I've been gone awhile moving cross country to either Indiana or Kentucky i have a Roswell ladder tail female het albino 66% het anery if your interested can add ghost het albino female her sister too

Date : 2014-03-04 05:21
I still have 12 blood male the blood babies from last season all died lost a lot of snakes this past year not sure why a couple at that. I dnt have much of anything left i have a sunglow female very nice in but she has a slight nose rub was waiting till it goes away before offering her up i also have some normals het sharp but nothing more really the 12 blood male is all i have left of bloods

Folder : Sent Items

Date : 2013-09-24 21:15
Quote:
Yeah that's what i thought i was buying then later the guy said no she has nic and pos type 2
Hey Lisha, I am finally at the point where I am ready to settle this. The last few months have been brutal.

So I definitely want to get that 2013 female blood but what else do you have that you are willing to part with to settle this?

Date : 2013-09-28 16:48
Title : Looking to finalize this.
Hey, just looking to finalize this deal and looking to see what you have to give.

Date : 2013-10-03 01:32
Title : Hello?
Hello, just checking to see how you want to settle this and finish our deal.

Date : 2013-10-03 18:10
Quote:
Sorry my internet has been down well the blood female regurged last feeding maybe to big of meal but i have an 18 month old blood male I can send w a female 13 het blood if you're interested and a 13 mot male het genetic stripe
I am not really interested in the blood male. Can I get recent pics of the female blood, male motely and the het blood?

Date : 2013-10-03 20:20
Quote:

Date : 2013-10-04 21:38
Quote:

Date : 2013-10-07 18:38
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She's acting very lethargic she regurged 2x and 1 was a pink mouse i have the het blood female I'll get pics of her and a mot male from jungle mot litter a blood male and I'll see what else i have what cash price did you want for that ghost if i dnt have anything you want
Odd that she started regurging. I am interested mainly in trading not super interested in cash ATM.

Date : 2013-10-08 21:54
Quote:
I think that 1 meal that was to big did it i thought she could take it i don't even want to look in her tub when i get home I'm going to go thru and see what i have I'll take pics of everything i have see if there's anything you're interested in
Okay. Let me know as It is getting cold out.

Date : 2013-10-10 20:23
Quote:
Any pics?

Date : 2013-10-13 18:13
Quote:
Were you able to get any pics?

Date : 2013-10-16 17:41
Quote:
It's been over a week with out any contact. I need these before it gets too cold to ship.

Date : 2013-10-21 18:48
Quote:
This is getting ridiculous.... It has been almost two weeks without contact. I would really like to get this resolved before it is too cold to ship.

Date : 2013-10-23 01:37
Quote:
The only stuff i have is
blood male
Het blood female
Mot male
So what happened to the female blood?

Originally you offered me the female blood ( which you said was a Berry) a male hypo blood and a male motley het sharp het blood. What you are currently offering is a far cry from our original agreement.

Date : 2013-11-01 13:09
Quote:
The only stuff i have is
blood male
Het blood female
Mot male
This has gone past ridiculous. This needs resolved this week. You originally offered me a female blood, a male hypo blood and a male motley dh blood sharp. If you are offering a different deal it has to be in that ball park. It has been six months since our initial trade and it is time to finish this deal.

Date : 2013-11-07 09:25
Quote:

Date : 2013-11-09 17:37
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's sold already and i never got paper work cuz she's a visual and not het for anything so never asked for any on her
That's odd because Rich said he couldn't tell me anything without her ID number. I am also pretty sure that she is actually a male, which creates a whole new problem.

There needs to be an acceptable solution to this and putting this on a back burner isn't a good approach.

Date : 2013-11-09 17:38
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's sold already and i never got paper work cuz she's a visual and not het for anything so never asked for any on her
That's odd because Rich said he couldn't tell me anything without her ID number. I am also pretty sure that she is actually a male, which creates a whole new problem.

There needs to be an acceptable solution to this and putting this on a back burner isn't a good approach.

Date : 2013-11-10 22:55
Quote:
I purchased her as female also that is why i keep asking what cash value for that ghost
I will probe it Tuesday or Wednesday then we need to discuss what the options are over that.

All I am interested in is a male motley, a female blood or het blood and cash.

Date : 2013-11-11 20:54
Quote:

Date : 2013-11-13 01:41
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I still have him to
What are his genetics? Also what do you plan on doing about the male bloody salmon you sent?

To : Fangthane
Date : 2013-11-14 08:47
Title : Favor?
Can I ask a favor? I started a trade with someone six months ago and now that it is time to settle up they have nothing to send me. Would you mind emailing and asking them what is available?

Date : 2013-11-14 14:43
Quote:
Quote:
Who am I emailing?

Date : 2013-11-14 16:17
Quote:
Quote:

This has turned into a massive mess and she is dragging her hill on a solution. Also thanks, I really appreciate it.

Date : 2013-11-14 16:41
Quote:
I bought her as a female i can see if i can get$ back for her and send it to you i paid a lot for it to be a she not a he as for mot he's het genetic stripe
Yeah. I have plenty of males ans this guy doesn't fit into my plans at all.

Date : 2013-11-14 17:34
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly what is it that I'm trying to find out? Do I just want to know if that particular boa is still available, or am I fishing for a list of whatever she has for sale? A little background info might come in handy.
Sorry I was driving. If you would ask about that boa and anything else she may have so you could get multiple animals in one shipment.

Date : 2013-11-16 21:44
Title : Re: Cloak & Dagger
Quote:
Never got a reply. Either she's the suspicious type or I just come off as a big enough ******* that she'd rather not deal with me. The latter would be my guess.
Lol. Her communication is really shoddy.

Date : 2013-11-17 18:08
Quote:
Quote:

Date : 2013-11-17 21:35
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can you get pics of this girl, what she has right now and what she is expecting, please?

Date : 2013-11-17 22:31
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Date : 2013-11-17 22:35
Quote:
Have you heard from Rich as this needs handled. I can't just keep waiting for a solution.

Also if you give me a list of what snakes you have available then we can start working towards a deal.

Date : 2013-11-17 23:02
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I will take a stab at it but I am terrible on computers. I just emailed all of my cell phone screen shots to myself but would like to email them to you as my cell is crapping out and i may lose access to my email for a few days thanks to how my security is on my email account.

I just grabbed what was pertinent to my this trans action but is there a way to transfer texts from a samsung nexus to my computer?

Date : 2013-11-18 01:46
paste

Date : 2013-11-18 09:11
Quote:
Quote:
paste

I have my email security tied to my cell which broke on me today. If I can't get it to charge you can send them to me on fauna.

Date : 2013-11-24 03:09
Quote:
Quote:
Ok I'll take some pics of her and get them to you
My pairing is a dh snow x sunglow het anery Roswell ladder tail
Here is what she sent me tonight.
Quote:
2 normal het blood 2hypo het blood babies dnt know sex male mot het genetic stripe baby and yearling blood male that's it. I got the bloody salmon from John not rich I'm trying to find pics so he can look up the id number
Date : 2013-11-24 03:19
Quote:
I just checked your ads, do you still have the .4 khal genetic stripe motleys and the female albino rlt?

Date : 2013-12-02 02:08
Quote:
This has been going on for two months now. I need a resolution this week or I will have to take further action and head to the boi.

Date : 2014-03-03 04:37
Quote:
Sorry I've been gone awhile moving cross country to either Indiana or Kentucky i have a Roswell ladder tail female het albino 66% het anery if your interested can add ghost het albino female her sister too
These Offers are a far cry from the original deal which was female blood, a male hypo blood and a male motley. I assume these are 2014's?

Date : 2014-03-04 07:13
Quote:
I still have 12 blood male the blood babies from last season all died lost a lot of snakes this past year not sure why a couple at that. I dnt have much of anything left i have a sunglow female very nice in but she has a slight nose rub was waiting till it goes away before offering her up i also have some normals het sharp but nothing more really the 12 blood male is all i have left of bloods
I need pictures.

What do you plan on doing about the hypo blood male you sent me? Did you at least get that sorted out?

Date : 2014-03-25 11:06
Title : Please update
I am still waiting on pictures and what you plan on doing about the mis sexesexed hypo blood. I need this resolved as ot has been almost a year.

Old 09-16-2014, 03:49 PM   #58
200xth
Just for my own clarification is this the situation as it currently stands:

1. Deal #1
Kevin is to send:
-->Male Ghost het Moonglow

Lisha is to send:
-->Female St Pierre Blood
-->Male Hypo Blood
-->Male Motley het Sharp Blood

Lisha received her male Ghost het Moonglow.
Kevin has received nothing.

Lisha has offered $800 for the male Ghost het Moonglow

2. Deal #2

Kevin is to send:
-->Male Aztec

Lisha is to send:
-->Female Bloody Salmon

Lisha has received her male Aztec
Kevin has received a male Bloody Salmon instead of a female

No agreement reached on compensation for missexed Bloody Salmon

-----------------

That is the current situation?

Old 09-16-2014, 03:55 PM   #59
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200xth View Post
Just for my own clarification is this the situation as it currently stands:

1. Deal #1
Kevin is to send:
-->Male Ghost het Moonglow

Lisha is to send:
-->Female St Pierre Blood
-->Male Hypo Blood
-->Male Motley het Sharp Blood

Lisha received her male Ghost het Moonglow.
Kevin has received nothing.

Lisha has offered $800 for the male Ghost het Moonglow

2. Deal #2

Kevin is to send:
-->Male Aztec

Lisha is to send:
-->Female Bloody Salmon

Lisha has received her male Aztec
Kevin has received a male Bloody Salmon instead of a female

No agreement reached on compensation for missexed Bloody Salmon

-----------------

That is the current situation?
Yup, that's where it's at

Old 09-16-2014, 04:26 PM   #60
Davineherps
I'm not a lackey by any means I am just tired of this issue for the last year. I have been involved in this in one way or another from the beginning of the public complaints.

I was fully with Kevin on his claims and still believe he needs to be compensated for the mis sexed as well as the babies that were not born.

The issue with this whole thing is every time it gets brought up it takes weeks just to get all the pertinent information from Kevin and lisha that it becomes more of a pissing match nightmare than a resolution. I no longer have all the documents that they both sent me or I would post them as I assumed it had been resolved since three months ago or longer.

My opinion from hearing everything and reading the endless amount if screen shots and emails is that Lisha either owes the babies which she doesn't have, or the money to compensate for the lack if the babies. Also she should ship Kevin the snow if that us still on the table to the original shipping address and Kevin Should ship lisha the bloody red back to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!