Bad Guy Paul Prunier - SCAMMER - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #41
MCMB
I logged in to paypal today to escalate this to a claim when I saw that it had already been escalated by Paul on the 19th!!!

It says that paypal has contacted Paul for more information and the status is currently "waiting on seller". Is there anything I can/should do in the meantime?
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2015, 12:55 PM   #42
Big Borg Reptiles
I do want to point out that neither of us have wasted our time trying to contact him via text or call since he blocked me and it became obvious that he was running a scam. It is interesting that he's at "-800", meaning he already spent the money she sent before even shipping the snake (assuming he ever had the snake to begin with, which I highly doubt).

Old 03-24-2015, 03:14 PM   #43
Jenerferzzz
It seems to me he wanted to point out it was an animal with the hopes that paypal would automatically deny your claim. Let's hope that you are one of the lucky ones that can still win a claim even though it is an animal.

Good luck to you, I really hope you can get your money back because it sure doesn't seem like he has that snake to send you.

Old 03-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #44
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenerferzzz View Post
It seems to me he wanted to point out it was an animal with the hopes that paypal would automatically deny your claim.
Those were my thoughts exactly.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:16 AM   #45
Tracyanncat
Now I see why you and Victoria were so meticulous in saying my name during the video of my new BEL to indicate it was from that day. I'm sorry y'all went through this, I hope it gets resolved.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:22 AM   #46
Big Borg Reptiles
Exactly Tracy, normally if someone requests specific photos we put the person's name with the date so they know we took the photo specifically for them and didn't just pull it from somewhere. Since with you we sent a video I figured just mentioning your name was enough :P.

Victoria usually is much more thorough when buying and requests more photos, etc., I think she was just really excited about getting the snake and didn't do as much research as she normally would.

Old 03-30-2015, 06:18 PM   #47
MCMB
I was worried that because Paul used the word "snake" and "live animal" so many times in the dispute, PayPal might not refund me.
It all came to a happy resolution this morning!
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2015, 06:19 PM   #48
nickolasanastasiou
Congratulations, Victoria.

Old 03-30-2015, 09:07 PM   #49
BillZ
Glad to hear you recovered your funds. So maybe now we can put to rest the "Paypal wont back you when a live animal is involved" argument. If item never shipped it doesn't matter what the item was.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:13 PM   #50
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
Glad to hear you recovered your funds. So maybe now we can put to rest the "Paypal wont back you when a live animal is involved" argument. If item never shipped it doesn't matter what the item was.

Victoria, so glad everything worked out well, and as it should, in the end!

----

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!