Bad Guy Yaisel Rodriguez username glassy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:00 PM   #11
Jay Sommers Reptiles
That email got no reply even though he was happy to reply to people I had contacting him on Facebook inquiring about the availability of the very species he owed me for letting them know he had a pair to sell. So I emailed him to his other address.this one
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 05:10 PM   #12
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Then he replied to my first email. Claiming he is too busy with all his drama. Even though as I stated he is fully functional in every capacity here on fauna and on Facebook with everything related to his business and interactions involving reptiles. Only my particular emails and issue seem to be a low priority due to his personal problem. Now let me sayi am not lacking sympathy and compassion. However yaisel never contacted me telling me he had personal problems. Never said he has money can he send the animals back. In fact he never mentioned anything until I finally harassed him enough to respond and when he did he threw his so called PTSD in my face in some type of passive aggressive way of telling me to basically piss off. I lose my compassion with rude people who owe me money and basically tell me to get lost. So even if, as he claims, we agreed to settle after this import it was still attached to a timeline. And even if it wasn't yaisel clearly isn't possessing the mental capacity to do this import any time soon so just send the animals back. I don't believe he is telling the truth and even if he is it is irrelevant to my money or animals. In his reply to me you can see his attitude and lack of any remorse at all. Stating it was my choice to have kids???? And he didn't choose to get raped??? Seriously just send back the animals
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 05:18 PM   #13
Lucille
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. You are not the first one to receive strange aggressive replies when there are transaction problems, apparently
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=yaisel

Mental illness? If he knows enough to describe what is happening, and if he had enough snap to do as he claimed and move his critters to a friend, he could have also had that friend complete transactions for him, so I think he is taking you for a ride.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:18 PM   #14
Jay Sommers Reptiles
So at this point I am getting pissed. First of all we are not friends. Just because you are friends in Facebook or chat on the phone a few times does not make you friends. That is a term I reserve for very select people in my life. There have been subsequent emails but nothing that's truly relates to this issue. Threats of character assassination from yaisel if I post here and that he doesn't care bla bla typical stuff of people who rip off others. Deflection accusations and threats from him. So yaisel has until Tuesday to keep his word and send my animals back but I know he won't as he has said as much and to my knowledge he doesn't even have both pAirs anymore.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:26 PM   #15
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. You are not the first one to receive strange aggressive replies when there are transaction problems, apparently
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=yaisel

Mental illness? If he knows enough to describe what is happening, and if he had enough snap to do as he claimed and move his critters to a friend, he could have also had that friend complete transactions for him, so I think he is taking you for a ride.
Well Lucille I was unaware of that thread. I highly doubt the validity of his claims and even so... It doesn't matter to me. He could have contacted me and sent the animals back upon discovering he had so called PTsd but he didn't. And frankly I don't care I won't get into details but I can assure you my childhood is worse than yaisels, in fact it was horrific and worse than just about anything I have ever heard about in books films or the news. It doesn't give me a free pass and it shouldn't him. I am aware of yaisel a outbursts. I Think yaisels real issue is that he is an over grown spoiled brat. He is never wrong, it isn't his fault and he isn't reaponsible.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:31 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
my childhood is worse than yaisels, in fact it was horrific and worse than just about anything I have ever heard about in books films or the news.
Jay, I'm sorry I feel bad for you.
On the other hand, you have overcome a bad past, have a good business and have a family now, that shows a lot of character.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:45 PM   #17
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Thanks Lucille I appreciate that more than you know.

Old 03-21-2015, 06:11 PM   #18
Guy Castro
I read his excuses that you posted,and... I'll take "What a crook would say" for $2000 Alex.

Old 03-21-2015, 08:16 PM   #19
Snake-Queen
Quote:
And frankly I don't care I won't get into details but I can assure you my childhood is worse than yaisels, in fact it was horrific and worse than just about anything I have ever heard about in books films or the news.
I am very sorry, no one should have to grow up in horrific situations.

Quote:
It doesn't give me a free pass and it shouldn't him.
Exactly, there is no reason to scam someone ... ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
I read his excuses that you posted,and... I'll take "What a crook would say" for $2000 Alex.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:36 PM   #20
jrodreptiles
Hope you get your animals back Jay you were a pleasure to deal with and hooked me up man I don't get why someone that you hooked up would turn around and ripp you off...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!