BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2005, 08:35 PM   #61
Chameleon Company
Charles, something seems out of whack here ..

This is what your email says on 11/14:
Quote:
.. I had my guy send you the money, I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday. It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel the Certifed Check and nextday air you one ...
So one amount has already been sent ($200), and an additional amount ($100) must now be sent separately !! A $200 cashiers check at that. But lo and behold, you now claim that a USPS money order for the total (about $385 at this point, as you claim you would be out $770 to send it twice) is lost. So what became of the $200 cashier's check ....... Poof !! Or the $100 whatever it was supposed to be ..... Poof !!! I know, you managed to get them back, then went to the trouble to convert them to a USPS money order !! Once again the common man reminds us all that "its not the crime, but the cover-up". Its not the mistake, but how you do (or don't) fix it. In the immortal words (yet again) of Ricky Ricardo: "Lucy, choo got some 'splainin to do". Still an easy fix Charles, just PayPal the money, and everything is history.

Old 12-31-2005, 09:24 PM   #62
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
dzoo again lack of infomration:

-I got this rigt off the back of the USPS Money Order

An Inquiry from 6410 may be filed at any time for free. A replacement will not be issued until 60 days after the money order purchase date, provided the money order has not been paid.

Just throught I post the correct information.
That is what you said on this thread in regards to Jon posting
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoo
The USPS has this to say about Lost Money Orders:
Replacement of Lost or Stolen Money Orders
To replace a lost or stolen money order, a customer will need to fill our Form 6401 at a Post office and pay a fee of $3.00. After the USPS completes a payment inquiry on the status of the money order, a replacement can be issued.
Yet this is what you posted on this thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...004#post339004

Quote:
Ok I wanted to see what everyone else thought about this, I purchased a pair fo snake from someone and as of date they have not recivied the money order, I was told from USPS that the money order has not been cashed BUT the cancellation which also costcan take up to 60 day from the date of purchase ( i.e. Form 6401 ). So what would you do?
If you give people enough rope....Dthomas had it right from his post at the beginning of this thread
Quote:
That is a BS excuse or a lame stall tactict.
I think it applies to everything you have stated.

Old 12-31-2005, 09:55 PM   #63
tiasman1
Fyi

I am added a thread to Charles' post. I also sent him an email at 6pm asking what his intentions are as to paying me for the snakes. I have not heard back from him, as of yet.

thanks

Aaron

Old 12-31-2005, 11:27 PM   #64
tiasman1
Charles

Charles,

this is the post you started here on Fauna

Ok I wanted to see what everyone else thought about this, I purchased a pair fo snake from someone and as of date they have not recivied the money order, I was told from USPS that the money order has not been cashed BUT the cancellation which also cost can take up to 60 day from the date of purchase ( i.e. Form 6401 ). So what would you do?

You are admitting that you know that the money order was not cashed. Why are you taking so long and making so many excuses to pay me?

Aaron

Old 01-01-2006, 02:59 AM   #65
reptilebreeder
I have a headache.
I can see why [as alleged] so many of the guys initial M.O.'s he sent to other address' got lost.

Old 01-01-2006, 03:13 AM   #66
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
You are admitting that you know that the money order was not cashed. Why are you taking so long and making so many excuses to pay me?

Aaron
Aaron, I think it is becoming obvious. He never sent anything. If he did, he has still not kept is word once, during this whole transaction.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Ok I wanted to see what everyone else thought about this, I purchased a pair fo snake from someone and as of date they have not recivied the money order, I was told from USPS that the money order has not been cashed BUT the cancellation which also cost can take up to 60 day from the date of purchase ( i.e. Form 6401 ). So what would you do?
Also, Charles is this not your email you sent to Aaron?

Quote:
I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes
and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday.
It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel
the Certifed Check and nextday air you one
If it is and you sent out two Certified checks and he has not received them, you have already promised what you would do.
Quote:
So what would you do?
For one, I would have kept my word!
Quote:
IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel
the Certifed Check and nextday air you one
Did you not say this Charles?

Old 01-01-2006, 11:19 AM   #67
The BoidSmith
It seems Charles doesn’t realize how much in trouble he might get in by just saying he sent something USPS and stating it didn’t arrive. From what I have heard, the USPS doesn’t take lightly allegations of lost mail. Tampering with mail is considered a federal offense. Aaron can easily denounce the fact that he was sent mail (that’s what he was assured) and it never arrived. That’s usually followed by an investigation starting from where the mail was sent.

Regards

Old 01-01-2006, 01:18 PM   #68
Junkyard
Charles, oh poor guy!

If you are purchasing 20 some reptiles a month, why is it so hard to pay Aaron. You apparently have more than enough money to paypal, send a money order, or even fly out to Aaron's and personally hand him the money. Stop playing the sob story and fix this problem! You are pathetic.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:13 AM   #69
Beardie
Just thought that I would point out that this guy has posted an add on Fauna looking to trade a 12hp pocket bike for more reptiles on 12-31-05 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=39&page=1

Linda McBride

Old 01-02-2006, 12:45 AM   #70
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardie
Just thought that I would point out that this guy has posted an add on Fauna looking to trade a 12hp pocket bike for more reptiles on 12-31-05 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=39&page=1

Linda McBride
I linked his ad to this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz