BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:49 AM   #71
Beardie
Thanks, I wasn't sure how to do that.

Linda McBride

Old 01-02-2006, 07:29 AM   #72
csreptiles
Well the bikes has been traded already! Thanks... Again back to my point is not the money it the fact that I have already sent on correct -$100 which if I say wa the total it was a mistake, For all the responces no one has taken in fact the main point. I HAVE ALREADY SENT ONE OUT. WHO'S FAULT is it is the question. if I send another money order then I paid more extra which is this HOLE debat point blank, all the jaw jacking about worthless issues is a wast of text. Again I did inform aaron that the orrginal money order which is missing waht for the total $289.00 which aaron has later informed me over the phone that his add was for $300.00+shipping. Never the less the issues at hand is that I don't feel that I would have to send an additional money order out based on the following facts:

1. I don't have really know whom has and where the original money order is?

2. If the answer was to send another there's no really 100% way where I would get the money from the money order already lost.

These are the facts!!

Old 01-02-2006, 08:01 AM   #73
Dennis Hultman
I think your missing a couple of points in your summary of facts.

The only fact that should be of any concern is, if Aaron never received a money order from you, how come it is his responsibility.
I believe that is a poor business decision.

If you send your car payment in the form of a money order and they do not receive it and you told them you would not send another, your car would be seized.

If you sent your mortgage payment, phone bill or anything that you possibly could think of and they did not receive it, you are still responsible.

If Aaron did receive the money order and later cashed it after you paid by another means, he would be considered a thief.

You have stated that the money order has never been cashed, so you are out nothing.

At this point, Aaron has sent his snakes in good faith; In return you have ignored his phone calls, hung up on him, failed to respond to his emails.
No matter which way you look at it, You have his snakes and he has received nothing.
That makes you a thief! It is not his fault or his obligation to find your lost money order.

Old 01-02-2006, 08:21 AM   #74
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Well the bikes has been traded already! Thanks... !
You’re not a very good liar!
Charles you just posted under more warning on your ad that the yellow bike in the ad is still available.

Quote:
There is a Yellow one left! All are Brand NEW and will be tested and Everyting before shiped. If required Refferanced to the performance to these biek can be provided
The ad is for a yellow bike.

Old 01-02-2006, 08:23 AM   #75
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Well the bikes has been traded already! Thanks... !
You’re not a very good liar!
Charles you just posted under my warning on your ad, that the yellow bike in the ad is still available.

Quote:
There is a Yellow one left! All are Brand NEW and will be tested and Everyting before shiped. If required Refferanced to the performance to these biek can be provided
The ad is for a yellow bike.

Old 01-02-2006, 08:41 AM   #76
Dennis Hultman
It seems everyone is an agreement.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...243#post339243
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
THIS BIKE CAN BE SHIPPED OUT FRIST!
Charles, why do you now how to ship first? You said it is not available anymore?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=39&page=1

Old 01-02-2006, 08:51 AM   #77
dzoo
Charles - Where is the receipt for this alleged Money Order that you promised to post ????????????

Posted 12-31 post #44:
Quote:
I have stated in my message that I have the receipt ( invoice ) from the money order
Posted 12-31 post #45:
Quote:
I sent the money order and will post the image today!
Maybe (drum roll please) you can't post it because you never bought one?

When you buy a money order they give you a receipt - it is the only proof that you bought one in the case of a lost money order- if you don't have the receipt there is no way to get it replaced- so don't try to B.S. us that you don't have a receipt.

Also - Have you noticed that at the bottom of the box where you type your replies there is a little button that says "Spell Check"? You might want to try it out.........

:eatpointe The smilie ate my receipt!

Old 01-02-2006, 08:54 AM   #78
csreptiles
Dennis Hultman frist of all I have miss typed Bikes when it should have said Bike... I have over 10 left a few will be save for my racing session... So there maybe 3 or foru to sell I have exra fairings so the colors are not of any importance. I have traded the Green one listed for a adult pair of Bloods. OK not back to my Responce You have made much sence. I can understand that if I did make a money order and sent it normal mail and it got lost then that on me, My issues is that I did and even it the money order sitting some where and I do cenceled it it still can be cashed later, Which is my issues. BUT because I was sending so many money order out I think around 22-25 at the time totaling over 10K adding an extra $13 fro nextday air would have cost me and extra $260 - $300. Which it was on thursday I belive anyways. and sence it woud not arive until friday and snake would not get sent until Monday / Tuesday I did it only to a few in which I had already agreements to send nextday. Now as listed above I do agree with you if this was a service But it is not BUT lever the less you have made a very good point! I do understand that it is in the good of business for me to return the monies to aaron, BUT for a financial I can't see any business doing send out extra cash like this bases on a purchase.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:06 AM   #79
Dennis Hultman
Charles, believe it or not, I understand what your saying. If the money order showed up after you decided to make other payment arrangements, I don’t believe Aaron would make the mistake of trying to cash that money order.
He has given his word that he would not, What has he done that you would not trust his word? He sent his trade to you in good faith, show some to him.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:22 AM   #80
dzoo
The Money Order King!

Quote:

BUT because I was sending so many money order out I think around 22-25 at the time totaling over 10K
You are so full of S#%@ it is unbelievable, you work at Target, are spending 10k on reptiles ?, can't provide names of anyone you purchased reptiles from? or any references from anyone that has sold to you?, no one has come on to defend you or say they did a deal with you ?, and you don't have a paypal account or credit card so you have to send out 25 money orders ?? 10K divided to 25 sellers you must be buying some pretty low end stuff to boot.

Post receipts from 22-25 money orders totalling 10K all purchased on the same day and I will print this whole thread out and EAT it. We are not idiots.

If you really are spending 10K on reptiles would it kill you to risk another 300 for 60 days paying Aaron?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz