Bad Guy Felipe Terrell is A Liar! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
wolverine3290
Felipe Terrell is A Liar!

Felipe Terrell assured me that he would pay me the $200 cash that he promised for "MISPLACING" my snakes that I left in his care. He has not responded to me at all in a while and I know he has been on this site because I check his log. I have emailed him and sent numerous pms. Here is the deal, I just have to say that anyone should think twice about listening to this guy. He is pissing me off like you can't believe. He asked for a chance and I gave him one, MONTHS AGO!!! He has not kept up his end and you all deserve to know about it. Beware of FELIPE TERRELL!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #2
wolverine3290
If Felipe will stop lying to me and avoiding me, than I will leave this alone. Until then, I WILL FEED THE FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 05:46 AM   #3
hhmoore
Logan,
Is there a reason that you opted to post a new thread, rather than utilizing the last one you started? or any of the other ones you have posted in?

Old 04-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
wolverine3290
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Logan,
Is there a reason that you opted to post a new thread, rather than utilizing the last one you started? or any of the other ones you have posted in?
Yes sir there is. He has done exactly what it says in the post. People are buying from him and he is making money. I know it, but he insists on ignoring my responses to him and it has angered me. Why doesn't he clear up what he said he would?

Old 04-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine3290 View Post
Yes sir there is. He has done exactly what it says in the post. People are buying from him and he is making money. I know it, but he insists on ignoring my responses to him and it has angered me. Why doesn't he clear up what he said he would?
That is not a reason for creating another thread when there is one that you have already been in use of on this exact same topic.

Old 04-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
wolverine3290
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
That is not a reason for creating another thread when there is one that you have already been in use of on this exact same topic.
My apologies then. However I am not the guy who is being difficult.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!