To the Texas clan (and everyone else) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-14-2005, 08:29 PM   #31
brucestephenson
I can't leave you guys and gals alone at home for an hour!

......So I come home from the hospital, and the garbage cans are knocked over, the dog and cat are pregnant, and the owner of the website had to intervene in the leopard gecko forum!!!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2005, 08:36 PM   #32
Lucille
Bruce:

I hope you feel better soon from whatever ailed you;
If I was there I would pick up the trash as a service to you
Spay and neuter your pets...

And some days are Non Gradus Anus Rodentum! Not Worth A Rats Ass!:

Hope yours get better soon,

Your friend,
Lucille

Old 03-14-2005, 08:46 PM   #33
brucestephenson
Thanks Lucille! Actually, I work at the hospital supervising x-ray, ultrasound, and cat scan.

Old 03-14-2005, 08:50 PM   #34
Lucille
Hmmmm if'n you are a healthy man, you got to pick up the trash yourself then, glad you're OK. lol......

As far as the owner, or me, or anyone else visiting:
Credo nos in fluctu eodem esse. (I think we're on the same wavelength.)

Old 03-15-2005, 12:16 AM   #35
Blazin
Dealing with people at their worst is how I make my living. After doing this for 8 years I have coined a few phrases which I regularly repeat with no malice intended what so ever. They are as follows. " EASY TIGER!" " HE IS OUT OF CONTROL !" And my favorite " I DON'T LIKE THEIR CHANCES !" Hostilitiy towards Marcia is so uncalled for its not even funny! So to those who have expressed it towards her. EASY TIGER! YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL and last but not least.

I don't like your chances!!

Old 03-15-2005, 12:21 AM   #36
Wilomn
You seem to have confused hostility with outrage or disappointment.

Careful there tiger.

Old 03-15-2005, 12:40 AM   #37
robin d.
wes and lucille, i agree this is not a forum to bring a "hell thread" to ... i will not fight nor argue anymore about that, im tired of fighting

Quote:
As far as this being a Leopard Gecko discussion forum, yes that is true, but it is not a world unto itself that will be closed off to the rest of the members on this site. I would like to think that ALL of FaunaClassifieds would be considered as a community and not a bunch of separate isolated narrowly focused ones where people resent the intrusion of an "outsider". If you only want to read and discuss leopard geckos, then be my guest. But under no circumstances do I want to see someone blasted because they had the temerity to step in here and try to contact the members who frequent this forum.
well isnt that what you just did but having contributor plans and charging for the BOI?
so whats good for the goose aint good for the gander? if we (the leopard gecko forum users) do not want that kind of stuff here and its pretty much unanimouse (oh wait votes really do not count here anymore), should that be OUR perogotive. Rich you need to get off the fence and deciide what your views really are

Old 03-15-2005, 02:20 AM   #38
SableLynx
Thumbs down

I am 100% with Marcia and Kelli on this one. The majority of us know how to get to Hell if we have a desire to dwell there. Anyone need directions?

Perhaps if the original post had a bit more explaination as to why we would desire to visit and what we might be looking for on the thread. I too was offended and quit reading not too far into the thread seeing no connection to the Leo forum at all.

Old 03-15-2005, 10:28 AM   #39
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
wes and lucille, i agree this is not a forum to bring a "hell thread" to ... i will not fight nor argue anymore about that, im tired of fighting

well isnt that what you just did but having contributor plans and charging for the BOI?
so whats good for the goose aint good for the gander? if we (the leopard gecko forum users) do not want that kind of stuff here and its pretty much unanimouse (oh wait votes really do not count here anymore), should that be OUR perogotive. Rich you need to get off the fence and deciide what your views really are
Actually Robin, the forums are open to anyone, ANYONE at all. The BOI is of an entirely different nature and has been selectively put aside as a pay forum to prevent BS, or too much of it anyway, from getting on everyone.

If you are all so militant that it be leopard geckos and ONLY those who keep leos, of which I am one and have been one for longer than some of you BIG breeders, THEN GO START YOUR OWN SITE SOMEWHERE ELSE. Someplace where you can practice your bigotry, er exclusivity, er lizards only, no that won't work either; some poor schmuck with a bearded dragon, or heaven forbid, an iguana, may want to come over and say hi, no, you're going to have to go all out, find a nice big rock, get the WHOLE group of you together, climb under it and THEN you'll have just what you want, a nice CLOSED society with NO input from ANYONE who may keep something you don't or, and here's the scarey part, may THINK differently than you do.

The above was NOT meant for Robin alone but to all of you to whom the Leo forum is "ours" and not anyone elses.

It's Rich's. Period. His site, his rules. Who knows this better than me? And WHY do I have to be the one to point this out, oh-so-smart gecko keepers?

Old 03-15-2005, 10:37 AM   #40
Bringerofdoom
well all i did to this thread was make a comment to what bruce said, but it appears that people are drawing a line between us and the rest of the forum. See link

I think that lucille should have copied the link to the exact post # where the talks of a party show up. Cause all this thread here said was "To the Texas clan (and everyone else)" upon opening it just says "party" and a link to the whole thread, including jacobs shining lack of intellect that makes me wonder if the 18 beside his age is a little generous.. If it was not for the fact i wanted to see what lil jakie said, i dont think i would have seen what lucille was talking about either. It almost looks like she wanted people to participate in that hell thread, if they only read the first 3 or so post's where is just arguments.

Heck, Why that thread is still in hell going OT is beyond me. Someone should have re-started the party talks in another non-hell forum. I'm shure alot of other people skipped out in even viewing it, because of its location.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!