Info www.indonesiareptiles.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:32 AM   #1
Aleksenko Andrey
Question www.indonesiareptiles.com

Good day, stumbled upon this site www.indonesiareptiles.com , who then dealt with him? okay with it deal or Scam?
Thanks in advance for your answers

Old 08-08-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
bcr229
I have never dealt with them, but based on 1) their WHOIS data (admin to a free/anonymous HOTMAIL account), and 2) the results of a google search of the web site + scam, I would not do business with them.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:57 AM   #3
Aleksenko Andrey
Okay. Thank you. And who can recommend proven importers of reptiles?

Old 08-08-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
Craig Wyatt
You should call Outback Reptiles. He has a huge selection of top quality reptiles. Plus the owner Ian Gniazdowski is one of the most trustworthy people in the reptile business.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:08 AM   #5
weird_science04
Anywhere you purchase a snake from that is not in your country, you will have to pay a hefty shipping price. I know exporting is around $1,000 in the U.S. It would be best to try to locate a more local breeder. I am not sure exactly where to go for that since you are in the Ukraine. Maybe someone could help out with that.

Star

Old 08-09-2014, 06:31 AM   #6
allesuberschildkroten
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
You should call Outback Reptiles. He has a huge selection of top quality reptiles. Plus the owner Ian Gniazdowski is one of the most trustworthy people in the reptile business.
Where are they out of?? Did a quick google search for Outback Reptiles, and saw a few complaints about them....

Old 08-09-2014, 07:48 AM   #7
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksenko Andrey View Post
Okay. Thank you. And who can recommend proven importers of reptiles?
That question is inappropriate to this thread. The BOI is for requesting/providing information about specific people or businesses; not requesting general recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allesuberschildkroten View Post
Where are they out of?? Did a quick google search for Outback Reptiles, and saw a few complaints about them....
If you want to ask about Outback Reptiles, please use one of the threads about them. This thread is about www.indonesiareptiles.com

Old 08-09-2014, 08:08 AM   #8
allesuberschildkroten
Hhmore, I don't really care one way or the other... Sorry, someone directed them to use them and was just trying to get general info since OP didn't ask

Old 08-09-2014, 10:33 AM   #9
weird_science04
The website has been closed. That leads me to believe they were a scam.

Star

Old 08-09-2014, 12:59 PM   #10
Craig Wyatt
Mr. Star. Nothing about Outback reptiles is a scam. There are plenty of people who breed and sell reptiles without a website. His company puts up ads on a daily basis. One if Ian's salesman's Mike uses fauna classifieds and kingsnake everyday. Do a little more homework before you start slinging mud on a respectable company that's been around for over 20 years.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!