2012 Bredl's pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
VexalUntil
2012 Bredl's pythons

2012 Price line Bredl's pythons from Vasion and Thaliel (Price line from Nick Mutton). We are asking $100 each or $180 for pairs plus a shipping rate of $50. We're happy to discount for multiple snakes. All are eating great on live or frozen hopper mice and a few have taken frozen rat pinks. They look nearly identical as far as coloration goes, but the patterning is different.

The rest of the clutch can be seen here on iHerp: http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...a-4df07edc31c8

Sire and Dam (attached picture is the dam Thaliel)

Thaliel12-01M

Thaliel12-08M

Thaliel12-14F

Thaliel12-22F

I will also take trades for Nikon lenses or better Nikon body (I have a D40). I'm in need of a macro lens and a 35mm 1.8/f AF-S DX lens.

Feel free to call me at 352-870-6497 or email me at sales@ghostfishherps.com for details and any questions. DO NOT PM me here. I will ship out using SYR Monday through Wednesday. I’m more than willing to discount multiple snakes. If you don’t like the price let me know and I’ll be happy to work something out with you. Payment plans available in some cases.

Thanks for looking
Kyle Finn
Ghostfish Herps
352-870-6497
sales@ghostfishherps.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
bredli carpet python, bredli centralian, carpet python