Inquiry on Vertical Reptiles of OH?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2004, 05:34 PM   #1
bachman
Inquiry on Vertical Reptiles of OH??

Anybody ever heard of, or done buisness with this person?

Thanks in advance.

Chad Bachman

Old 06-04-2004, 07:06 PM   #2
craig kade
I wish I could tell you. I was hoping to buy from them, but I have not gotten a response to my email to them.

Old 06-04-2004, 07:17 PM   #3
DAND
Do you know where in Ohio they are located?

Old 06-04-2004, 07:28 PM   #4
craig kade
Cincinati according to their ads

Old 06-05-2004, 12:01 AM   #5
screamdreams
I met him briefly at one of the Columbus shows about 3-4 months ago, and saw the Albino/Het Albino House Snakes up close and they were super nice animals to say the least. IMHO, a very cool project!! Mark Bell actually acquired a group of babies from him (but I'm not sure if it was a direct transaction between the two or if a 3rd party was involved that may have gotten the animals from Vertical & later sold/traded them to Mark). I only spoke with him for a short time, but he seemed to be very honest, knowledgable, and on the up & up. Real nice guy. That's all I can tell you. I've never done biz with him, nor do I know his shipping practices, etc but from what I thought of after meeting him - I'd say he's straight up, but if I were you, I'd wait & see some if some people reply that may him know better, or maybe purchased animals recently, instead of taking my brief encounter as a "guaranteed good guy" post, just to be 100%, but my gut says he's a "good guy".

Old 06-05-2004, 12:24 AM   #6
craig kade
I was actually inquiring about the house snakes, maybe he sold them quick and decided not to respond to other people.

Old 06-05-2004, 01:43 PM   #7
screamdreams
Nope

Mark had acquired some of the offspring from the adulst he has posted now, so unless they sold recently he still has them!! They're super hot in person, if you like Housesnakes, personally I'd love to get in on a project like that!! Good luck!!!

Old 06-05-2004, 02:00 PM   #8
craig kade
I would love too also, but no response still, he must have sold them. Thanks for posting. If you know of anyone else selling albinos house snakes let me know. Craig

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!