VMS herps Great guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
CMCreptiles
VMS herps Great guy

I just made a trade with Sean At VMSherp it was an absolute pleasure doing business with them. He was very prompt in responding both by email and telephone, and represented their animals well. The animals were packed and shipped well, and arrived without any problems. I would not hesitate to do business with them again in the future.

Craig McMurtrie

Old 10-19-2006, 03:28 PM   #2
riverboy
Sean and his wife are both great people, and a pleasure to meet. Their animals are spectacular as well! Can't wait to see them at the show in a couple weeks.

Old 10-19-2006, 04:58 PM   #3
PaulSage
I purchased a gecko from VMS several months ago and everything went smoothly. The gecko is doing very well and I'd definitely recommend them. Good job, Sean.

Old 10-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #4
dmasio
I just got a pair of 06 ghosts from Sean and could not be happier I hope Im able to do business with hhim and his wife again
Damian Macioce

Old 07-06-2007, 04:11 PM   #5
tejasranger
Thumbs up Great Transaction

I just purchased some Leopard Geckos from Sean @ VMS, and It couldn't have gone any better. You can tell that customer service is one of his concerns. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sean and VMS.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #6
blueapplepaste
I haven't dealt with them personally, but purchased a bloodred 2nd hand from that was from VMS, and it has been great. Their animals are top notch for sure.

Old 07-07-2007, 01:16 AM   #7
Mangshan
Sean Niland is a great guy. I have known him for many years.
VMS is a name you can trust.
It's nice to have a few "good guys" out here in my neck of the woods.

Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611

Old 01-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
Nagini
Has anyone heard anything about his hets? I have my eye on a 08 ghost and het female

Old 01-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
Southern Wolf
I have made two seperate purchases from Sean at VMSHerp.... I couldnt have asked for a better experience. I will definately be doing business with him in the future... all the animals I have recieved looked better than the photos. Sean has some quality stock and he was willing to answer all the questions that I asked.

Thanks again Sean

Old 11-22-2011, 07:59 AM   #10
Khena
Been awhile since anyone has had anything to say about VMS, so... I recently purchased two motley corn snakes from Sean at VMS herp, and they arrived on time and in great condition. They are eating great, and great to handle. Definitely recommend them as well, and will have no hesitation to purchase from them myself again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!