Beardie Names - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-23-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
Sunnie116
Beardie Names

Any ideas for some original lizard names?

Old 03-23-2005, 08:35 PM   #2
reptilebaby
I LOVE naming animals! My female beardie's name is Tamika, and the male is named Flame(may change it since I am not sure I like it) some of my other pets' names are Dani, Leilani, Skye, Willow, Roxie, Holli, Oscar, Star, Jaja, Damien, Blitz, Isis, Angel, Eric, Ariel, Yahzi, Darien, Serena, Danica, Dulcinea-just named some more of my leos-boys are Aragorn and Legolas, one female is Eowyn, one is Arwen, and the other 2 are still un named. i will see which ones I have not written here.,

Old 03-24-2005, 07:56 AM   #3
Sunnie116
Really cute names I'll have to get it and see what fits his personality. I take it you really like LOTR? Lol..I was heavily thinking of scrolling through my Harry Potter books and finding a name there. I really like the name Goagon or Sherkon (Sheer-con) but there my friends horses names..so it'd be kinda weird

Old 03-24-2005, 01:46 PM   #4
reptilebaby
I liked the first book, The Hobbit, but my husband is the one who really likes LOTR. I picked the names because I thought they were neat. I usually have an easy time naming my pets but sometimes it is difficult. One of my pigeons I had several years ago was named Woody, and two were willie and missy. lol I wasnt being very creative. I also used to have a sheep named patches and one named Johnny-Jump-Up. also had pet mice in the past-cookie, chandrika, baby, neeko, chatawa tekesta....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!